PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I am changing my screenname but have question

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsiesNYC

Rookie
Reaction score
A few on the site have commented on my name. I have contacted the board to change it. Sorry about that. I wasnt thinking.

But, has anyone any insight on how the D' Brickashaw Ferguson is playing? Has he improved or regressed from last season? How about Nick Mangold. Any insight?

You're looking for the Jests board I presume?

If you want thoughts on how players on the Jets are doing, then go post at the Gang Green with the rest of the pond scum. I know the name is vague, but believe it or not, this is a Patriots fan board.

Dear Caspir. Thanks for the response. I happen to have been a life long Pats fan, grew up in the area, and spent all my summers at the training camps. My family has been life long season tix holders from the days they played in Boston. All i wanted to see was if anyone had any insight on this...If I look at the posts it appears players on other teams are mentioned. As a division foe, I was interested to get some more insight.

Thanks...

The Jets aren't a foe. They're an irrelevant bottom feeding team that couldn't hang with the Pats. Seriously, if you want info on them, a Jets board would be the place to go, IMO. You'll get too much bias here.

Change your screen name first, then ask............ We ain't been the ****ing "patsies" since we won a few of these..........

rings.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back