PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hulk-a-mania in our corner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next up a Boy George endorsement.

Ughh...the image of my roommate in the Air Force literally crying tears down his cheeks when Hulk lost one of his matches still burns in my mind. I laughed for days at his expense.

I hear Doink the Clown is a huge Peyton Manning fan.

DoinkArticleImage2.jpg

These WWF/football references remind me of that Mr. Perfect promo where he throws the football and catches it himself 50 yards downfield lol

Hmmm Patriots get the HULK, 49ers picked by Ric Flair , why do I get the premonition that we're going to get picked by the "Undertaker" in Seattle. :cool:

As long as New England isn't supported by that lying, cowardly jackwagon Ventura, then I'm good with The Hulk. :cool:

Hmmm Patriots get the HULK, 49ers picked by Ric Flair , why do I get the premonition that we're going to get picked by the "Undertaker" in Seattle. :cool:

As long as he's led by a Jazz band and some guy with a top hat, it'll be fine. :D

506d52a69a8beb4cac632c090dc590a9.jpg

If the Patriots and 49ers meet in the Super Bowl, you can bet Hogan and Flair will be part of the hype machine. They might even wrestle the night before.

For the record a friend of Mulligan got him the belt for Christmas. When Hogan found out about it, he made the UTube clip for marketing his merchandize. Believe me if a Saint player bought something from the Hulk Store, Hogan would instantly become the greatest Saint fan in history. :rolleyes:

For the record a friend of Mulligan got him the belt for Christmas. When Hogan found out about it, he made the UTube clip for marketing his merchandize. Believe me if a Saint player bought something from the Hulk Store, Hogan would instantly become the greatest Saint fan in history. :rolleyes:

I know. But I'm still ready to join the HULK bandwagon and hype the hype if it helps New England beat the Colts. :rocker:

I can certainly be mercenary when it helps my team. :cool:

Besides, Mulligan was a U. Maine Black Bear, so I'm already in his corner.

"Whatcha gonna do when...."

Ahhh, nevermind. What an embarrassment :(

People make fun of him all they want, but the fact is Hulk Hogan is a hype machine even to this day, even more so in the North East.

He could have the entire stadium bugging out

People make fun of him all they want, but the fact is Hulk Hogan is a hype machine even to this day, even more so in the North East.

Yes, yes he could.

I have to say, I'm getting pretty amped for this game. I know how dangerous the Colts can be, but if the Patriots start out hot, and the fans in the stands get behind them, then I see New England right in the driver's seat to make it to the Superbowl.

I can just see it now: The patriots introduced as a team and led out of the tunnel by the hulkster carrying an American flag with 'Real American' blasting throughout the stadium :)

Not meaning to sound overly negative, and my comments were really more tongue in cheek for whatever it may be worth to you, but is this really occurring still?

Is Hulk Hogan really "a hype machine" in 2014? I was a fan about 25-30 yrs ago when the WWF was at its most popular point as a little kid, and I realize that he's still well enough known, but after the whole reality show thing etc, I seriously did not realize that he still had the ability to pump people up on the level that you're suggesting. Is he actually going to be at the game on Saturday where he could have the entire stadium hyped up?

From many of the comments that I had read from fans on certain websites, I was not getting the same impression as you are, but I certainly could be very wrong like any other time.

he can still draw quite a response from some quarters. Can you imagine the response if Tom Brady led the team out 20-30 years from now? Those who were there at the time will be on their feet, for sure.

But yeah, Wrestling isn't drawing near the crowd it once was, and even The Hulk needs to put food on the table and pay the mortgage. So he's trying to remain relevant for a little while longer and maybe make some coin off the deal. I got no problems with that. :D

Well, I guess that settles it.

The NFL is fixed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back