PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How will the patriots find new linebackers?

I've been reading the activities today with some interest and I may have come up with an answer that will make everyone happy. I don't know too much about moving or deleting, however there is an area of which I'm considered an expert.

Now, If I were to take the posts on the draft page and copy them to the main forum, would this solve the problem?

BTW PATSNUTme, what exactly is that little man doing?

Last edited:

He is providing free lemonade, fresh, warm, lemonade, to your namesake's mouth. Sqeezed fresh. Nothin' bettah!

Re: How will the ptriots find new linebackers?

What's that?

I believe there's also a rule that allows teams to swap - or trade, if you will, players from team to team.

Let's say your team is nearing the end of the pre-season with major depth at WR. Let's say there's another team that has depth at LB.

It is now actually legal for those teams to trade players in an effort to bolster positions that need additional depth.

Crazy but true. I figured people might want to know about it.

I've been reading the activities today with some interest and I may have come up with an answer that will make everyone happy. I don't know too much about moving or deleting, however there is an area of which I'm considered an expert.

Now, If I were to take the posts on the draft page and copy them to the main forum, would this solve the problem?

This must be a bummer for you having so much time on your hands this time of year.

Why would you want a forum full of draft experts?

They only end up making fun of you.

David Terell.:rofl:

I believe there's also a rule that allows teams to swap - or trade, if you will, players from team to team.

Let's say your team is nearing the end of the pre-season with major depth at WR. Let's say there's another team that has depth at LB.

It is now actually legal for those teams to trade players in an effort to bolster positions that need additional depth.

Crazy but true. I figured people might want to know about it.

I think they should institute a mechanism whereby teams can trade chits which represented future players, instead of actual players.

Seems like they'd need to institute some clearinghouse ranking of future players to make that possible though.:confused:

Thomas is almost thirty. There must be some way of acquiring players at a reasonable price before they hit 30.

It's just statistics. We have to get younger.

If only there were a way..........

Just find the fountain of youth. Our current linebackers could then play forever.

Why worry about this now? Live in the now. Adalius and Rosie are extremely athletic and in their primes. Vrabel is still very solid and Bruschi is probably fully recovered and ready for a good year. Add in some depth with hopefully Junior Seau and some draft picks and we are looking great.

To me this is moot and not worth getting worked up about. This organization isn't dumb and knows a thing or two about filling rosters.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back