PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How Much Has Our Medical Staff Improved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently, the staff greatly made poor estimates on the serious of the injuries to LaFell, Stork and probably Wendell.

With better estimates, it would seem that we would have picked up a higher value C/OG and a WR.

Predicting the time course of injury recovery is not a precise science.

I thought they had 300k left. Should never paid that bouns to that Colts loyal. I guess Colts finally won one

Apparently, the staff greatly made poor estimates on the serious of the injuries to LaFell, Stork and probably Wendell.

With better estimates, it would seem that we would have picked up a higher value C/OG and a WR.
You are as bad as ESPN.

No offense Mg, but this is the second thread of yours I've seen today that seems to make a vague point about poor personnel decisions, wrapped in the guise of something else. Perhaps if you are dissatisfied with the team's off-season, you could just come out and say that instead of trying to blame the medical staff for some bizarre reason.

I find it difficult to criticize the medical staff for concussion issues. As for the WR issue, that was known a long time ago. Lafell still being out just made it even more acute than it already was.

Medical staff was suppose to know Stork would get a concussion in training camp months before.

Medical staff should have known that LaFell wouldn't be ready for the season even though he was out of the walking boot beginning of July. Even though it is entirely possible they had an idea that he might not be ready. Which then the Pats felt comfortable with Gibson an Dobson to filling in for LaFell while he was out.

Medical staff then should have also known Gibson would land bad on the turf in the Superdome.

Medical staff was then suppose to know Reggie Wayne would tap out.

As far as Ryan Wendell he has been named a Captain and will play tonight. So swing and a miss on that one.

This thread is just completely f**cking asinine.

Last edited:

What evidence is there that they were wrong in estimating LaFell's injury? Or any of them, for that matter? The Pats did sign a WR in Brandon Gibson, but he tore his ACL. Then they signed Reggie Wayne, and he decided playing here was no fun. Sucks, but it happens.

You're acting as though you're privy to information that you simply aren't. We have no way of knowing that they misevaluated any of those injuries, and no particular reason to believe that they did.

So is this the point you were trying to make in the other thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes