PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How many stations will we need to purchase to watch football?

A little off-topic, but tennis is another pain in the ass. THE Tennis Channel gets every single tournament that exists, it seems...

But no Wimbledon, no US Open, no Australian Open. Just the French Open. This rights madness has to end somehow.

I'm with you. I just happen to already get Prime and ESPN+ but I spend enough on this. No more for me. As was stated, find a free stream and mirror to your TV.

Some streams do detect attempts to do this and close them down.

Was complaining about that this morning when I realized the London game was on espn+. I refuse to get another subscription. It’s bad enough I paid for Sunday ticket since I’m out of market now. Luckily I had prime already but honestly the streaming quality has been garbage for me.

I watched fine on streameast ... a few plays behind but nbd. I am not paying ... they treat fans as hooked on a substance/habit.

I’ve been tellin y’all for years.
-Android phone or tablet
-spoof gps location to Boston or wherever
-youtubetv.

ive been doing this since I ditched directv and the Sunday ticket.

Its not just the NFL its happening in other sports and general entertainment. Media companies are just squeezing the public more and more.
It's not about delivering the maximum enjoyment to their customers, it's all about squeezing the most profit from their customers.

It's not about delivering the maximum enjoyment to their customers, it's all about squeezing the most profit from their customers.

That's correct. But they are under orders from shareholders to do so. They will get fired if they are not perceived as increasing share value.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back