PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How many points will we whip the Bills by?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: How Many Points Will We Whip Bills By?

they were formed back in the day when manufacturing mattered in america. and cities like buffalo had a reason to exist. neither of those things are true any more

Because right now, America is a great shape. :rolleyes:

Talk about a no-brainer win,

The line is Pats by 15. Should be a lot more .... I say Pats by 35.

Personally, I have nothing ever against the Bills organization.
They deserve a lot of respect for thier history as a stout defense and making the superbowl 4 years in a row.

I believe that we could have won our first 2 games by 35 pts if we wanted.
However, that was not wise.
I'd like to see us pad our stats just a little more, but I am more concerned
about avoiding injuries.
Right now we are 1st in yds allowed and second in yards gained.
So if we pad the score just a little bit, realistically 1st/1st is possible.
10/45 pats win.:cool:

Last edited:

Congrats on that pathetic post. First, you start out with the classic city smack. I'm so better than you because I live in a "better" city. Newsflash Einstein. You're a d bag no matter where you live. Odds are, I'm probably went to a better school and make money then you. I love Buffalo and it is my home. Congrats on a being a nobody in a bigger city. You're special. :rocker:

Second, you in truly classic fashion, trash the Bills. Obviously, this team is struggling right now. But seriously, you root for a franchise, that before the last 10 years, was barely alive. I remember a lot of 1/4 filled stadiums when your team was wearing those pretty pink jerseys. Matter of fact, I don't ever recall meeting a Pats fan during the days of Eugene Chung and Steve Grogan with a neck brace. Most of those so-called "diehard" Pats fans were just whiny Sox fans crying about the Yanks. But a little luck (and maybe some well placed video taping :eek: ), you're the shining example of a NFL team. I think you should remember a time when the Pats couldn't find a home before you trash the Bills.

Lastly, I always have respected the Pats. They always were a first class organization. Granted it took Bledsoe almost dying to put Brady in, but they always seemed to get the job done. Now, they have just people the Yankees of football (several thousand people were hurt jumping of the Sox bandwagon). You got your Giambi ( Harrison) and your Arod (Moss - he quits on teams). You even added a head stomper and a cheating coach to go into the mix. So while I still have a great deal of respect for guys like Brady and Seymour, congrats on tainting an excellence run of dominance.

P.S. I apologize to the decent Pats' fans but his post was just trash and needed to be responded to.

Buddy, the city of Buffalo sucks. Your highpoints are a 'wide right' field goal attempt and a 'foot in the crease'. Heck, even the Sabres find a way to screw up a free lunch. You know life is tough when people in Cleveland point at Buffalo and laugh.

Ive been to your city and the best part of the city is leaving it. Buffalo is what a real city would look like if everyone who lived there was unemployed. Let me know if you need a job and I'll let you park my car.

I am confident that we will beat the Bills but any given Sunday...anything can happen and we aren't invincable. I like being confident not just way over confident that we'll kick their @ss.

Congrats on that pathetic post. First, you start out with the classic city smack. I'm so better than you because I live in a "better" city. Newsflash Einstein. You're a d bag no matter where you live. Odds are, I'm probably went to a better school and make money then you. I love Buffalo and it is my home. Congrats on a being a nobody in a bigger city. You're special. :rocker:

Second, you in truly classic fashion, trash the Bills. Obviously, this team is struggling right now. But seriously, you root for a franchise, that before the last 10 years, was barely alive. I remember a lot of 1/4 filled stadiums when your team was wearing those pretty pink jerseys. Matter of fact, I don't ever recall meeting a Pats fan during the days of Eugene Chung and Steve Grogan with a neck brace. Most of those so-called "diehard" Pats fans were just whiny Sox fans crying about the Yanks. But a little luck (and maybe some well placed video taping :eek: ), you're the shining example of a NFL team. I think you should remember a time when the Pats couldn't find a home before you trash the Bills.

Lastly, I always have respected the Pats. They always were a first class organization. Granted it took Bledsoe almost dying to put Brady in, but they always seemed to get the job done. Now, they have just people the Yankees of football (several thousand people were hurt jumping of the Sox bandwagon). You got your Giambi ( Harrison) and your Arod (Moss - he quits on teams). You even added a head stomper and a cheating coach to go into the mix. So while I still have a great deal of respect for guys like Brady and Seymour, congrats on tainting an excellence run of dominance.

P.S. I apologize to the decent Pats' fans but his post was just trash and needed to be responded to.

bud, after we humiliated chargers last sunday there's only 2 teams matter in the NFL and buffalo ain't one of them. those 2 are ourselves and colts ... that match-up for afc championship is already baked in the cake. the only race bills will be a "factor" in is #1 over all pick in the draft. and right now you're in a tie for first w/ other losers like miami and oddsmaker have you "winning" it all.

fyi ... and while you're at it, pay your freakin mortgage. dont make the rest of us suffer because stupid people in run down towns like yourself signed simple agreements they didn't understand

I was there in 2003 for a college hockey tournament and the only redeeming part of the city was the Anchor Bar, which is great. There is a section of town where a whole bunch of bars are (apparently this is 'culture' in Buffalo), but when we got there, it was a string of dives about 1/2 mile from the hockey rink where the Sabres play.

I think its pretty safe to say that I'd rather be dead in Boston than alive in Buffalo.

fyi ... and while you're at it, pay your freakin mortgage. dont make the rest of us suffer because stupid people in run down towns like yourself signed simple agreements they didn't understand

Wow.

The ignorance of this statement is just....

Wow.

http://www.boston.com/business/globe/articles/2006/12/13/foreclosure_activity_surges_in_mass/

Foreclosure activity surges in Mass.
Numbers up nearly 300% from last year

By Kimberly Blanton, Globe Staff | December 13, 2006

Massachusetts experienced the second-biggest increase in foreclosure activity in the country last month, according to a report yesterday from a firm that tracks the housing market.

The Bay State came in second only to Alabama in the rise in total properties that entered some stage of foreclosure, including lenders' initial notices that homeowners were in default, foreclosed property sales and auctions, and lenders' sales of repossessed property, said RealtyTrac , an Irvine, Calif., company that researches and provides information about US properties for sale....

...By the end of the year, Massachusetts could surpass its 1991 record for the number of initial foreclosure notices by lenders against homeowners, according to a separate report yesterday by ForeclosuresMass.com, which culls the data from filings in state Land Court. There were 15,133 filings statewide between January and October, compared with 17,000 in all of 1991.

Thanks for beating out Alabama, though.

I guess the rest of the country bailing you out of yet another real estate boom to bust situation.

You're welcome.

Patriots will blow them out, but not by 35. I can see Buffalo scoring late and make it reasonable at the end. I can see 28-13 or something like that.

ps- Not for nothing, but why does Buffalo have a football team? I've been to Buffalo and it is the most depressing city on Earth. Outside of the Anchor Bar, the city has no redeeming values and looks like a depressed town that would make Bruce Springsteen or John Mellencamp write a song about. The NFL needs to put them out of their misery and let them move. I hate the fact that the Patriots revenue sharing is helping keep this clown franchise afloat.
I'll try to be patient with you. Why does Buffalo have a football team? Because Ralph Wilson helped BUILD the AFL. You know, the league in which the Patriots franchise originated. If it wasn't for Ralph Wilson and the AFL, the Patriots franchise would not exist today. Ralph Wilson is loyal to the city of Buffalo, and has kept the team here even though he could have gotten bigger money elsewhere. THAT is why Buffalo has a football team.

Another reason why Buffalo has a football team is the loyalty of the fans. Sure, when your team is winning, it's easy to fill up the stadium. But a lot of Bills fans go to games even if they expect the team to go 1-15. You can't just snap your fingers and replicate that loyalty overnight with some expansion franchise. Just ask the Jacksonville Jaguars how they're doing selling seats. Bear in mind they have one of the better teams in the league.

You wrote that Buffalo is a depressing place to be, with nothing worthwhile except for the Anchor Bar. It doesn't sound to me like you've spent a lot of time in the area. If you had, you'd at least have mentioned Elmwood Avenue. I don't know if you're into outdoor sports at all, but if you are, the Western New York area is hard to beat. Whether you like biking, hiking, water sports, or winter sports, you'll probably find something you can enjoy in WNY.

I'm not going to pretend that Boston doesn't have advantages over Buffalo. But Buffalo has its strong points too: the air is cleaner, the traffic is less, the cost of living is lower, and the general area is less crowded. It's something to think about.

bud, after we humiliated chargers last sunday there's only 2 teams matter in the NFL and buffalo ain't one of them. those 2 are ourselves and colts ... that match-up for afc championship is already baked in the cake. the only race bills will be a "factor" in is #1 over all pick in the draft. and right now you're in a tie for first w/ other losers like miami and oddsmaker have you "winning" it all.

So far, it seems like you and that Jackie jokester are the exception rather than the norm for Pats fans. You guys are pathetic.

P.S. Some job you got there Jackie when you can respond 2 minutes after I post. You're changing the world I can tell. :rocker:

We will 38-14 Buffalo the way we do with everyone.

Wow.

The ignorance of this statement is just....

Wow.

http://www.boston.com/business/globe/articles/2006/12/13/foreclosure_activity_surges_in_mass/

Foreclosure activity surges in Mass.
Numbers up nearly 300% from last year

By Kimberly Blanton, Globe Staff | December 13, 2006

Massachusetts experienced the second-biggest increase in foreclosure activity in the country last month, according to a report yesterday from a firm that tracks the housing market.

The Bay State came in second only to Alabama in the rise in total properties that entered some stage of foreclosure, including lenders' initial notices that homeowners were in default, foreclosed property sales and auctions, and lenders' sales of repossessed property, said RealtyTrac , an Irvine, Calif., company that researches and provides information about US properties for sale....

...By the end of the year, Massachusetts could surpass its 1991 record for the number of initial foreclosure notices by lenders against homeowners, according to a separate report yesterday by ForeclosuresMass.com, which culls the data from filings in state Land Court. There were 15,133 filings statewide between January and October, compared with 17,000 in all of 1991.

Thanks for beating out Alabama, though.

I guess the rest of the country bailing you out of yet another real estate boom to bust situation.

You're welcome.

TomKat just got owned by his own stupid statement. :bricks:

chrip, chirp, chirp....I've got to give that round to Buffalo. Good job representing your town guys. I hope for a good game. lol

This thread is embarrassing in the extreme. Started by the same guy who bailed on his team last week.

The same people gloating now will be panicking should we (god forbid) suffer an injury or a loss.

Or was the only purpose of the thread to trash the humble and hardworking city of Buffalo?

Bills fans...good luck. Your team has had a very rough start to the season, with horrible injuries, and there but for the clutch of luck go we. Let's hope for a fun game with no injuries. And of course I am hoping for an easy Patriots win, but hey...for me that's fun! Beat the Jets!

Last edited:

Yo Buffalonians,
I go back to the days of "Lookie, Lookie, Lookie, Here Comes Cookie" and Jim Nance.
That being said decades later, the K Gun of the 90s never got it done. Curse you for Scott Norwood's "wide right" against my hated NY Giants. Little did I know that our future HOF HC was the DC of the frakin' Jints.
Too bad that Old Man Wilson has been ravaged by senility and your team has a penchant for picking absolute LOSAHS at QB. Benching Doug Flutie for Rob "The Fragile One" Johnson, Drew "The Statue" Bledsoe (thanks for the #1 pick!) and now Loserman. Sad.
Thank you for Antowain Smith and the other folks that have helped us win Lombardis.

Last edited:

This thread is embarrassing in the extreme. Started by the same guy who bailed on his team last week.

The same people gloating now will be panicking should we (god forbid) suffer an injury or a loss.

Or was the only purpose of the thread to trash the humble and hardworking city of Buffalo?

Bills fans...good luck. Your team has had a very rough start to the season, with horrible injuries, and there but for the clutch of luck go we. Let's hope for a fun game with no injuries. And of course I am hoping for an easy Patriots win, but hey...for me that's fun! Beat the Jets!

Thank you for pointing out that the idiots in this thread are not the norm around here.

I say the score will be 31-0

Talk about a no-brainer win, even Bellicheat wouldn't videotape Bills defense to win this one ... what's to videotape, they're a bunch of no-names.

The line is Pats by 15. Should be a lot more .... I say Pats by 35.

don't get ****y.....Pats will be treating this like ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!!! Pats should win this game.....but they will approach it like any other......Bills still have a decent defense...........whether we win by ONE or TWENTY is of no matter to BB and the Pats as long as we win........They will never look PAST this team........GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Pats will absolutely kill Buffalo this weekend. But as for some of the other remarks:

Pardon me if it's already been said, but the Pats had about 13 fans--that's counting six couples and one infant--in the 1990s. I'm not the world's greatest football fan by any means, but come on, you Chowds. How many of you actually remember the years between Eason and Bledsoe?

Let the Bruins or Celts actually win something--or even get close, and let's see how those message boards explode with sudden loyalty.

(Yes, the Sox nation always has been true. This isn't about them. And I'm not even a Sox fan.)

As for the "beat them back to Toronto" remarks, wow, low-class. Not so long ago, we were thinking about the Hartford Patriots, right?

I say 21.

Final score:
Pats 31
Bills 10 (late TD for garbage time points)

I was born in Buffalo but do not live there anymore. I don't think that the city is the greatest in the world but I have to defend my birthplace from some wisea$$ Boston jerk.

I regularly work in Boston and all I can say is I would NEVER live there.

Your traffic is horrendous...you have to pick and choose when to get on the road or you will grow old sitting in your car.

Your streets are the hardest to navigate in the world...and I have been all around the country. Driving in Boston area is about as pleasant as sitting in the dentists chair.

Your home prices are outrageous. $500,000 for a dump I wouldn't let my dog live in.

Don't tell me about your "culture"...getting drunk in some corner bar is not my idea of "culture"...I want culture I'll go to the real theater in NYC.

Your citizens are snotty and arrogant. New York City is downright friendly as compared to Beantown.

Your beloved head coach of your football team is a proven and verified CHEATER!!! I bet he makes you proud.

I will probably never live in Buffalo again...but I would certainly live there over Boston anytime!

enough of the preaching, just pay you're freakin' mortgage on time. you broke ass buffalo born subprime po' ass borrower burden to the rest of us jackass

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News