PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How many of you are taking JAX over SD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chargers-41 Broncos-3 was not a complete game?
Yea, that was the closest we've come. SD forced a fumble on a punt early in the 1st and scored on the play. That gave us a lot of momentum. After that we did have a few good drives that led to TD's. I'll concede that SD did play it's most complete game that day and it's always sweet to win at Invesco. But that's the only game this year that I might consider a complete game. Also, a lot had to do with the Broncos not being a very good team that day.

I'm thinking about games like the Houston game. We were up 35-3 at the half but we only had 2 1st downs in the 2nd half. Doesn't matter what the score is, as a team you have to be more consistent. I'm thinking about the Vikings game where we went into the half up 14-7, should have been up 28-7, held AP to 43 yards, and then completely collapsed in the 2nd half. Same kind of thing happened against the Chefs. The only game we arguably should have lost this year was to NE. And even in that game we made a ton of bonehead mistakes. PR's pick 6 on our 1st possession of the game set the tone there. We ended up turning the ball over 3 times in the 1st half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft