Status
Not open for further replies.

I Augustus

On the Game Day Roster
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
when...
a) you don't have a running game andyou go against #1 run defense ?
b) your QB is slowly morphing into Donovan McNabb clone,throwing off target,at receiver's feet or above their heads ?.
c) you still stink on the road ?

You are insufferable. What a ****ty thread

Last edited:
This is quite the thread. But instead of moving it to the Practice Squad, maybe it should stay here as a monument.

Last edited:
d) our pets HEADS ARE FALLING OFF

pretty much the same way you beat the Ravens...

e. when you are 2-6 (and have dyslexia)

Last edited:
We are 6-2 and lost a game today. Big deal. We are tied for the best record in football and some people here think it's over. Pathetic.

We Beat:
Adrian Peterson (best rusher in the league)
Ray Rice
Phillip Rivers
Brett Favre
Randy Moss (he was going to light up our secondary right?)
The Bengals
The Bills
The Chargers
The Ravens
The Vikings
The Dolphins

F) Send Ben a gift package of under aged women and cheap beer!

I seriously have been avoiding coming here, knowing that this would be the exact kind of vapid claptrap that I would find. The Patriots are not dominating powerhouses of the league... but they are tied for the highest record in the NFL. Does that mean they're going to win the SB? No. Does that mean that they have a #1 offense or defense? No. But it also means that they have done pretty well, especially in a year when they were not pegged to do so.

I seriously don't know what some fans want. It would have been nice if they beat Cleveland, but the Browns, despite their record, have been playing people tough. It's not the end of the world. It just means that they lost a tough game on the road.

I'm sure the game thread was just lovely today.

Last edited:
please_make_it_stop.jpg

Where is confiedence coming from ?.Every road game so far has been a horror show.

when...
a) you don't have a running game andyou go against #1 run defense ?
b) your QB is slowly morphing into Donovan McNabb clone,throwing off target,at receiver's feet or above their heads ?.
c) you still stink on the road ?

Nothing wrong with Brady except he needs help. A running game would be nice.

Where is confiedence coming from ?.Every road game so far has been a horror show.

Yeah, those Miami and San Diego games were downright holocaustic! Awful, ugly, terrible wins!

God, what a stupid post/thread. You must be a real hit on the short bus.

Last edited:
"How do you beat Steelers"

I usually use a lead pipe but in a pinch I'll use my wife’s purse which actually does more damage.

I seriously have been avoiding coming here, knowing that this would be the exact kind of vapid claptrap that I would find. The Patriots are not dominating powerhouses of the league... but they are tied for the highest record in the NFL. Does that mean they're going to win the SB? No. Does that mean that they have a #1 offense or defense? No. But it also means that they have done pretty well, especially in a year when they were not pegged to do so.

I seriously don't know what some fans want. It would have been nice if they beat Cleveland, but the Browns, despite their record, have been playing people tough. It's not the end of the world. It just means that they lost a tough game on the road.

I'm sure the game thread was just lovely today.

First time I have ever used an emoticon here. :rocker:

Right on the money.

Easily. We come out and don't play like we did today. If we play like we did today, we get b!tch slapped. Brady needs to put the ball out in front of his receivers, his receivers need to hold onto the balls that are put out in front of them, the running game needs to not suck (Woodhead for all four quarters? Pray for the health of Fred Taylor?), the defense needs to do the job against the run that they did vs. the Vikings and the Ravens, and we need to limit Mike Wallace.

In short, I'm chalking this one up as a loss, and have been since BEFORE the Cleveland game. Hopefully the team makes me eat some crow.

You don't, it's 6-3 and hope you catch the Colts on a bad week after that...

A Giselle trip to Paris for the week might help things alot with film work, desire, drive and fire going into the game. We can start with that.

Yeah, those Miami and San Diego games were downright holocaustic! Awful, ugly, terrible wins!

God, what a stupid post/thread. You must be a real hit on the short bus.

:rofl: That's pretty mean, but it's funny.

the strategy to beat the steelers bb has used is to throw the ball so the RB's will be useless in this game. BB has said it before himself that you cant run the ball on the steelers.
The steelers can be passed on but pats unfortunately pats need another decent wideout who can run routes and catch passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents