PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How did Seau/Colvin look yesterday? General observations on the defense yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: How did Seau/Colvin look yesterday? General observations on the defense yesterday

Seau = Bruschi.
The brain is still there and leads to nice plays, but the bod is dragging just a tad too much.

Junior Bruschi or Tedy Seau

They are the same person basically except Junior is the highest energy guy out there. Seau gets some much needed playing time and gears up for the playoffs.

Big assumption there, GO DALLAS!

Re: How did Seau/Colvin look yesterday? General observations on the defense yesterday

"troll, go away" is what someone wrote on my reputation. Who wants to man up and say who did it? Another person gets offended because I said the defense isn't any good. Even when they were healthy, they weren't any good.

I'm guessing it's Fencer.

Where do you find the 'reputation' thing? I looked on your profile and didn't see anything *goes to check own profile :eek:"

Where do you find the 'reputation' thing? I looked on your profile and didn't see anything *goes to check own profile :eek:"

There is a menu under the links of the messege board and the thread that your are currently using that says "User CP" "Blogs" "FAQ Members List" "Calendar" "Arcade" "New Posts" "Search" "Quick Links" "Log Out". Click on "User CP" and you will see the latest reputation you recieved. Some people leave comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes