PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How Brady can win in the court of public opinion, Option 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fencer

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I'd like to propose a second way Brady can win in the court of public opinion, besides the one laid out in http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...n-win-in-the-court-of-public-opinion.1119752/: Release a video making his case. I'm envisioning something 30 minutes long, give or take a factor of 2. The point would be to acknowledge the major aspects of the case against him, then clearly refute them.
  • The science part is obvious -- recite general science, destroy the "logic" of the Wells report, get impressive folks to appear on screen supporting an accurate view, etc.
  • In connection with that, recite all the inconsistencies and uncertainties about measurements and so on.
  • Recite cases of other ball pressure issues -- Rodgers, Jets game, sideline heaters, etc.
  • Explain and show ball prep (greatly speeding through a lengthy process) for Brady and hopefully some other NFL QBs (if they say they have some secret parts they don't want to reveal, so much the better).
  • Quick cut to Q&A with Brady on specific points, such as what the flurry of activity after the Jets game was about, what is contact with McNally was or wasn't, etc.
  • Last Q&A quick cut is to ask him whether the league has been told everything in the current interview with him, and he says yes, we went over everything for a whole day (or no, they oddly forgot to ask some key questions).
  • Show Goodell's inconsistencies.
  • Ambush-interview Kensil and ask why he treated the Pats so differently from others.
  • Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back