PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Here is the question about Wilhite???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Doesnt he or isnt he suppose to stay at a team hotel the night before a game??? just curious... Or dont they do that anymore...

Belichick said very clearly is was NOT a disciplinary issue. That answers your question because if he was supposed to be at a hotel and wasn't then it would be a disciplinary issue.

Belichick said very clearly is was NOT a disciplinary issue. That answers your question because if he was supposed to be at a hotel and wasn't then it would be a disciplinary issue.

Really curious to know what those two knuckleheads were yelling at to him and why he bolted.

Maybe it was an OPP type-thing -LOL.

The team spends the night at a hotel the night before a home game.

I have seen Tedy, Mike Vrabel, etc at that hotel the night before a game (home games) so I know they do this. The OP has a legitimate question here.

Doesnt he or isnt he suppose to stay at a team hotel the night before a game??? just curious... Or dont they do that anymore...

Maybe he did stay in a hotel. The report said he came into his parking lot. Maybe he went home for something. There's a lot of time between dawn and game time.

Teams used to stay in hotels the night before a game, but then they used to say in dorms in training camp, too. Not sure if they still do. I tend to doubt it. Why would they? Don't trust the players not to stay out late?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes