PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy birthday to the GOAT, Tom F—ing Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, trust me I will keep posting whatever I chose whenever I choose. Didn't need your permission or blessing, sporty. LOL U can always put me on ignore at any time <---- Added an extra U for you both.:)
If you're gonna joke as often as you do, it would serve you well to develop thicker skin. My first post was explaining his meaning. My second was meant to be self deprecating while offering encouragement to you, with a side of failed humor.

If you're gonna joke as often as you do, it would serve you well to develop thicker skin. My first post was explaining his meaning. My second was meant to be self deprecating while offering encouragement to you, with a side of failed humor.

I was actually laughing the whole time I was typing both my responses, but advice is duly noted nonetheless. :)

I was actually laughing the whole time I was typing both my responses, but advice is duly noted nonetheless. :)
Perhaps it is my skin that needs to be thicker. :p

Perhaps it is my skin that needs to be thicker. :p
Not at all. It's just hard sometimes to convey true thoughts and intentions through text. I'm sure none of it would have been a problem if we were sitting in the same place. I do think we have hijacked the thread though. LOL :)

Hopefully Tom gets some nice birthday gifts (that condo in Tribecca is a nice start), but he can never receive better gifts than he's given us Pat's fans. I am forever grateful to the greatest QB of alltime. Happy birthday Tom Brady !

Not at all. It's just hard sometimes to convey true thoughts and intentions through text. I'm sure none of it would have been a problem if we were sitting in the same place. I do think we have hijacked the thread though. LOL :)
hijack success.jpg

Id send him this:

Brady may not surpass those numbers because of the fact that 25 percent of his season has been stripped from him. I'm sure that won't stop the Kellermans and Stephen A's and all the others out there from pointing at it as validation for their predictions of Brady's impending doom. But I bet if he had his whole season and stayed healthy, he would crush those numbers, especially with the weapons on this offense.

Brady may not surpass those numbers because of the fact that 25 percent of his season has been stripped from him. I'm sure that won't stop the Kellermans and Stephen A's and all the others out there from pointing at it as validation for their predictions of Brady's impending doom. But I bet if he had his whole season and stayed healthy, he would crush those numbers, especially with the weapons on this offense.

He'll add those 4 stolen games (or 3 w bye) at the end of the season.
So he can compete with those numbers ...

tom-brady-nfl-super-bowl-xlix-new-england-patriots-vs-seattle-seahawks28-850x560.jpg

:rolleyes::D

He'll add those 4 stolen games (or 3 w bye) at the end of the season.
So he can compete with those numbers ...
Those Moon numbers include the playoffs?

Also, and I should have said this in my initial response, but I have the utmost respect for Moon. I'm definitely a fan.

Those Moon numbers include the playoffs?

Also, and I should have said this in my initial response, but I have the utmost respect for Moon. I'm definitely a fan.
Years ago, in the old Foxborough stadium he was giving an interview on the sideline right before half time. There must have been 20 dudes screaming wife beater and all other manner of insults. He never looked over once, and finished the interview like it wasn't even happening.

Years ago, in the old Foxborough stadium he was giving an interview on the sideline right before half time. There must have been 20 dudes screaming wife beater and all other manner of insults. He never looked over once, and finished the interview like it wasn't even happening.
He always seemed like a class act to me. Maybe due to the fact that I was almost a toddler when he played, I don't recall ever hearing anything about him being a wife beater. Social media also wasn't what it is today either. If a player is doing anything like that now, it's front page as we all know.

happy birthday tom.

shame kraft sold you out, you deserve so much better.

tom's all alone since gisele's in Rio...

maybe he can hook up with bridget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back