PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hall of Fame Game - Dolphins look awful

One of the few dolphin bright spots , in one series on consecutive plays , hammered the QB, hammered running back, then dropped into coverage ....versatile and fast .

Nothing special IMO. I hardly noticed him. But of course it's early.

My favorite part of football is how every play is a little mini Rashomon.

Eh, the same thing will happen here the minute the Pats look like trash. I remember numerous instances of actually laughing out loud last year reading this place after the Bucs preseason game.

Hell, it happens in a regular season gameday thread when the Pats are playing with the LEAD. "We're up 14-0 and just gave up a 3rd and 8. This team is ****ed!"

Holy cow. The Dolphins' starting OL is terrible. Tannehill might not survive the 15 or so plays they want to have him run.

You and many others beat me to it. I know it's only the first preseason game and it might not mean much, but man they looked awful. Where is the much improved team (yet again) that we've been hearing about? I'm feeling better about this season already (until Friday night, anyway!).

Why do they create an extra preseason game for Hall of Fame weekend? The participating teams have to play five.

Ten characters - $$$$$$$$$

The home team would lose the revenue from the season ticket holders who are forced to pay for a preseason game most don't attend, and then the concessions & parking from their football starved co-workers they give their tickets to.

Their lack of Oline and no real running game is going to sink them this year.

Their lack of Oline and no real running game is going to sink them this year.

OL I'm in agreement on. But Lamarr Miller is extremely explosive and Gillislee looks like he may be a nice complimentary north-south runner.

Eh, the same thing will happen here the minute the Pats look like trash. I remember numerous instances of actually laughing out loud last year reading this place after the Bucs preseason game.

Can't wait, "Brady stands in the pocket finds Dobson and he drops it!"
LOL NICE PICK STEVE BELICHICK!

Ha Ha. Your right. I'm prolly one of the worst on game day. I can't help it tho. I get so worked up. But you know something, I love the excitement during the games. I'm the guy cursing across the bar at every bad play. Sux for everyone else, but I'm selfish that way. :rolleyes:

Ha Ha. Your right. I'm prolly one of the worst on game day. I can't help it tho. I get so worked up. But you know something, I love the excitement during the games. I'm the guy cursing across the bar at every bad play. Sux for everyone else, but I'm selfish that way. :rolleyes:

there are much worse on game day threads...trying to remember the tard who ONLY posts on negative plays about benching brady ect ect....a bunch out there

there are much worse on game day threads...trying to remember the tard who ONLY posts on negative plays about benching brady ect ect....a bunch out there

The man...
The myth....
The legend.....

MossWelkowski.

Tru Dat! :yeahthat:

OL I'm in agreement on. But Lamarr Miller is extremely explosive and Gillislee looks like he may be a nice complimentary north-south runner.

Just to make sure that I can keep my patsfans card, what I hear you saying: "If the Dolphins can get their OL fixed, the Pats are sunk - there's no way we can stop their running game then."

So, how did i do?

You're right, I'm terrible at this!!! ;-)

The man...
The myth....
The legend.....

MossWelkowski.

there was another brutal one as well..name is right on tip of my tongue. Not the moss guy but another who i think was worse...always wanted brady benched...now this is going to drive me nuts

Seriously. It won't stop in the preseason, either. This board will meltdown anytime the Pats aren't winning by 3 scores. And if we let a team back into a couple garbage touchdowns late, it'll happen then too.

And I can't even up on my high horse too much about it, since if I'm drunk and angry enough, I'm not above joining the lynch mob.

Seriously. It won't stop in the preseason, either. This board will meltdown anytime the Pats aren't winning by 3 scores. And if we let a team back into a couple garbage touchdowns late, it'll happen then too.

And I can't even up on my high horse too much about it, since if I'm drunk and angry enough, I'm not above joining the lynch mob.

You sound like me when I watch the games. I used to punch holes in my drywall regularly, then have to fix them. Hasn't happened since San Diego in 2010 though. I try not to post on here until I come to my senses and am able to assess things from a critical thinking perspective but, in game, I'm as pissed off and as overly emotional as anyone.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back