PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: MORSE: Jones/Zappe Competition, Patriots Hall of Fame, Morse’s Morsels

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
MORSE: Jones/Zappe Competition, Patriots Hall of Fame, Morse’s Morsels
Mark Morse
The radio talk shows are salivating over a potential full and open QB competition. They want the controversy to drive their ratings and give them easy fodder to fill the 4-hour timeslot. This would be absolutely stupid.

The post MORSE: Jones/Zappe Competition, Patriots Hall of Fame, Morse’s Morsels appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Mark Morse
The radio talk shows are salivating over a potential full and open QB competition. They want the controversy to drive their ratings and give them easy fodder to fill the 4-hour timeslot. This would be absolutely stupid.

The post MORSE: Jones/Zappe Competition, Patriots Hall of Fame, Morse’s Morsels appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)
Disappointed you voted Parcells over the others. I don't usually hold grudges but I have made a special concession with Parcells. He is dead to me. Parcells over Francis, Julius Adams, etc? Next you will support Randy Moss, the original one trick pony. I don't even consider him as a Patriot.

Mark Morse

Continue reading...

Good article. I do think Mac and Zappe should duke it out to be the starting QB and I suppose it will give the “reporters” an opportunity to talk about it. I’d like to hear about how that’s progressing for each player. Without reporters it would be more difficult to get that kind of insight.

“This would be absolutely stupid. Zappe is in no way equal or deserving of the competition.”

I don’t agree that Zappe shouldn’t compete to be the starter. Why shouldn’t he?

Jones & Zappa need to compete for starter. Jones should win the job easily, if not...
NFW do I vote for Parcells in Pats HOF. Had BB & Brady not come along the Tuner would have deliberately screwed our shot at a Lombardi with his mind totally fixated on his next job.

I don't usually hold grudges but I have made a special concession with Parcells. He is dead to me.
Think of it this way, he is the reason Bill Belichick and Robert had a relationship and returned in 2000.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back