PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronky Make Joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb. I can barely hear anything either.

i personally think its just fun and games....(no offense to anyone).

of course media wants to pick up on it given the incognito situation.

Yes, but honestly, someone may need to talk to Gronk. Man can play football but he is pretty darn dumb...

Well I am offended! My jimmies are totally russled and my thin skin is officially agitated! Oh the huge manatee!!!! You silly PC troll go attend your PETA meeting I thought I heard a fish scream for his mommy.

This is exactly what we needed. :bricks:

They told some pretty funny Gronk stories on 98.5 this morning. The funniest was about a time he was at an event with a bunch of other Pats. He had a bottle of Heineken and tried twisting the top off for about 10 minutes. Finally Welker comes over with a grin and hands Gronk a bottle opener. Apparently Gronk's twisting agitated the bottle enough that when he opened it, it sprayed all over "Megan" (event host?). Not pleased, she calls him the goofiest dork she ever met.

Uhoh. Does this mean we can expect to see Gronk benched for the 1Q of the Carolina game :bricks:

This is dumb and shocker Gronk is dumb. But what would be really dumb would be for anyone to compare this to the Incognito story. If we go strictly by the comments one was a spur of the moment racist joke clearly meant to be funny no matter how stupid it was where as Incognito was premeditated and clearly being malicious nevermind the multiple other layers to the Incognito story.

wow. so many over sensitive people in here.

Racism! Bullying! WE DEMAND AN APOLOGY!!! Alert the commissioner! Start an investigation!

:bricks::bricks::bricks:

wow. so many over sensitive people in here.

I don't think the comment is a big deal. Unfortunately there are media sources and moronic NFL fans that will harp all over this. I just don't wanna hear it and Gronk should know better.

I don't think the comment is a big deal. Unfortunately there are media sources and moronic NFL fans that will harp all over this. I just don't wanna hear it and Gronk should know better.

Yea, I'm sure the Jest boards have several threads going on the "classless Pats". You know, those same classy idiots that are giving death threats to Revis.

Racism! Bullying! WE DEMAND AN APOLOGY!!! Alert the commissioner! Start an investigation!

:bricks::bricks::bricks:

First round draft pick? $500,000 fine?

I don't think you can say whether or not this is offensive if you're not Asian.

I don't think you can say whether or not this is offensive if you're not Asian.

I've heard enough potato and whisky jokes to have a pretty good idea.

Thank God it wasn't a Polish joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back