PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk Ready to Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.
play gronk on the goal line.

dolphins D will **** themselves.:D:D:D

I think, it´s no need to force Gronk. It´s more like a tryout.

But in the playoffs: UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!!

I think all he needs is just a few series in the game to warm up, get moving, and catch a TD or two and he'll be good to go for the playoffs. :rocker:

Anybody else get the feeling that Gronk is AH's security blanket more than Brady's?

I think that brainstorm was shared by the OP and the OP (if you read the responses.) I think most fans realize how incredibly difficult it is to win ONE, let alone two in succession.

I think most fans here and most analysts would agree that the Broncos don't match up that well against the Pats offense. It's not going to be a big shock, and it's not going to reflect badly on Peyton if the Pats stomp them even in Denver. I also hope that most fans here realize that the Pats simply have the better team regardless of records.

Records are made to be Gronked.

I just hope the fins don't target his arm on purpose, and pray he doesn't leave this game in a worse shape than he enters it.

I just hope the fins don't target his arm on purpose, and pray he doesn't leave this game in a worse shape than he enters it.

If Gronk is ready to go, it means that the bone is healed and stronger than it was before. Be more worried about him twisting his ankle or something of that nature.

tumblr_mft8wskd7h1r555cwo1_500.jpg

Don't worry, Bernard Pollard Is on the Ravens.

Let's hope limited activity is not limited to extra point special teams work, but limiting his GRONK spike when he catches a TD pass :).

I'd be pretty happy if Gronk was slowly integrated back into the Offense with 10 catches, 143 yards and 3 touchdowns.

In all seriousness, I'm happy for Hoomanawanui to keep getting reps (unlikely cameo appearances have a way of coming to the fore during the playoffs) with Gronk to spell him as the Patriots approach the Red Zone.

Last edited:
Breer just tweeted that he has confirmed Gronk has been cleared to play and will.

Gronk alè alè alè alè alè alè

wellcome back # 87 !

Gronk alè alè alè alè alè alè

great ! at the right time...

Surprise surprise .. .we'll have to wait and see:

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran
Hold phone on Gronk. Decision on whether or not to unleash him has not yet been finalized, according to a(nother) source.

On my pats app they said gronk is cleared to go and be a BEAST!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my pats app they said gronk is cleared to go and be a BEAST!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CSNNE.com ‏@CSNNE

#PatriotsTalk Rob Gronkowski is physically ready, but now the word is he may sit out Sunday anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft