PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk for MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
nfl-mvp-flowchart-thumb-640xauto-260470.png
While that's funny I recall Brady being the only player in history to be voted unanimously as the AP NFL MVP.

While that's funny I recall Brady being the only player in history to be voted unanimously as the AP NFL MVP.

Wasn't Manning hurt that year?

We seen the difference he makes for this team. Who remembers how anemic this offense was first 6 weeks of last season? And the first 4 this year while on a snap count? We went from having piss poor offense, to an offensive juggernaut over night.

All compelling, but the coaching was so questionable, the OL so terrible and the non-Edelman WRs so underwhelming, that I think it is misleading. NE was actually a top 5 offense at the end of 2013 once after Gronk hurt his knee. The first few games of 2013 aren't all that convincing either considering all the injuries and youth.

They wouldn't be as dominant, but I'd be willing to be a tidy sum that NE would still be quite good if, Zeus forbid, Rob goes down again. Said another way, which Patriots team averages more points this point on, without Gronk or without Brady?

Last edited:
Wasn't Manning hurt that year?
I actually researched this before posting because I was also thinking that Manning was hurt. Brady won the MVP in the 2010-2011 nfl season and Manning was out the following year in the 2011-2012 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back