PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell on Mike & Mike Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Integrity...that one.

cris carter asking some tough questions
goodell dancing around giving nothing. just babbling...

"players want to play by the same rules....we can't dismiss one rule over another"

what scum

mamby pamby babbling..........

bring up Jay Feely

cris carter asking some tough questions
goodell dancing around giving nothing. just babbling...
Did heel freeze over? It sounded like Carter was on Brady's side?

No connection? You cited it as influencing the punishment. Jerk

Goodell just said that there's "no connection" between Spygate and Deflategate punishments. Let that sink in for a moment.

Of course Goodell is on ESPN, they are his mouthpiece.

Goodell: The league did not ask the Patriots to suspend JJ & McNally

You forced the Pats to suspend them. Lie!

"players want to play by the same rules....we can't dismiss one rule over another"

what scum
But unmentioned, is only if we can screw over the Patriots do we feel that way. Stickum...no problem. Heaters, no problem. Greasing your jerseys, minor problem...Patriots...oh my god that's the worst crime in the history of all sports.

You forced the Pats to suspend them. Lie!
You'd think this could be proved...Schefter has some leads and the Pats either have documentation or perhaps a recorded phone call?

I would like for someone from the Patriots front office to strongly refute the lie from Goodell that the NFL did not ask for Yas and McNally to be suspended. If I recall the story, it was something like "are you going to suspend them, or are we (the NFL)?

I was struck by how nervous Mike and Mike seemed during the whole interview. It appeared that their primary goal was to avoid upsetting Roger. God forbid they ask a follow up question instead of rushing through their scripted list of questions.

Good thing Goodell was being interviewed in a puff piece interview. Any credible interviewer would have ripped apart Goodell for his obvious BS answers. And any good interviewer would have jumped on how Goodell almost admitted that neither side wanted to call Jastremski and McNally and did a half arsed save that the NFL side didn't think it is necessary but since the NFLPA didn't want to call them that it should be used against them.

Mark Daniels @MarkDanielsPJ
Goodell is still sticking with the story that the Patriots chose to suspend Jastremski and McNally

Time for Adam Schefter to make a statement.

Just heard the end of it not the whole thing and all I can think or if I hate this ******* guy even more than I thought!!!! He's a weasel! !!! Blaming patriots for suspending ball guys and saying the union didn't want ball guys in appeal (Even though practically saying in a "footnote" that nfl didn't also ) and that that them not wanting them there (union), really needs to be taken into consideration. Wtf I want to scream!!!!
PLEASE PATRIOTS RELEASE A EMAIL WHERE THE LEAGUE ASKED U TO SUSPEND THEM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes