PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell on Mike & Mike Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened till Goodell said "after a long independent investigation" That's where I drew the line.

Goodell should have been asked why the suspension when there wasn't any evidence. And if the NFL did think there was evidence, then what was it?

Cris Carter channeling his inner Morley Safer with the punishment question was the highlight.

I would like for someone from the Patriots front office to strongly refute the lie from Goodell that the NFL did not ask for Yas and McNally to be suspended. If I recall the story, it was something like "are you going to suspend them, or are we (the NFL)?
It's semantics from Goodell. The NFL probably didn't say to Kraft, "suspend them or we will." It probably was something along the lines of, "you need to do something or we will" and we know how Kraft likes to go along to get along. So he authorized their termination.

I listened till Goodell said "after a long independent investigation" That's where I drew the line.
Yea I was taken aback on that one too.

Also, nice dodging the question on the OTL story on CameraPlacementGate. Claiming he hasn't had the chance to see it. What crap. But, totally expected.

Greenie mentioning how adamant Goodell was in saying the NFL had nothing to do with the suspensions of Yas and McNally. But no one followed up with Vincent's letter that states the two won't be re-instated without the League's permission.

cris carter - 'tom and kessler did a brilliant job. they didn't even argue about the PSI. they focused on the procedure. smart move'

wut?

Did he make the hand motions indicating quotation marks when he said "independent", like Judge Berman did?
He called in. Wasn't physically there.

Goodell just said that there's "no connection" between Spygate and Deflategate punishments. Let that sink in for a moment.
You mean other than you yourself specifically noting that the punishments here were worse because of spygate. What a flaming liar.

I can't listen to Goodell. I have the same hate for Goodell as I do Obama. I think what links them together is incompetence! Lies, smears, and trying to justify their actions with more lies!

Roger Goodell: A man who has lied so much he can't keep up with what he's said.
Yep but it's easy when you convince yourself that the lie is the truth and fantasy reality.

I really think Goodell is a functional schizophrenic. He sees things a certain way and freaks out when they are not.

You mean other than you yourself specifically noting that the punishments here were worse because of spygate. What a flaming liar.
Another statement that I was taken aback by. The context was the ESPN OTL report on Spygate. Goodell said that he wasn't aware of it but said that Spygate had nothing to do with Defleategate.

Of course it didn't....it was only in Vincent's letter as a factor that added weight to the sanctions vs the team.

Incredible.

NFL release on Vincent having to approve reinstatement:

COYsmpMW8AAmUPq.png

Yep but it's easy when you convince yourself that the lie is the truth and fantasy reality.

I really think Goodell is a functional schizophrenic. He sees things a certain way and freaks out when they are not.

I think Goodell is a dull individual

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore