PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Go see how 1200 Dolphin Fans voted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know and it won't happen...Fins in first...LOL

Good. I like it. Pats not favorites to win the division.

Bulletin board material drives this team. Hearing every ESPN anaylsts proclaim they'll never vote against BB and TB before the Denver loss was nice, but proving the popular vote-loving NFL fans wrong is even better.

What an odd survey. I mean, the Dolphins win that survey hands down. Did they put it out in FLorida first?

These are the same people that couldn't figure out how to punch a voting ticket.. I demand a recount

BradyisGod said:
What an odd survey. I mean, the Dolphins win that survey hands down. Did they put it out in FLorida first?

No, it's just that all the idiots outside of NE believe the hype about Miami. I can't wait until they lose to Pittsburgh's back up QB on opening night

ooh...yeh...Miami is a very dangerous team for us...no chances for us...
Dolphins should win easily the Afc East and Culpepper will bring them easily to win it all...

Saban is a better coach than BB? WTF?!
:rofl: :eat3: :eat2:
When did they legalize acid in Florida?

Last edited:
I hope this poll, if it continues the way it has so far, gets posted on
PATs bulletin board. I hope our Patriots get so mad they destroy these stupid
fish and their dumb fans real real good!

Last edited by a moderator:
JR4 said:
I hope this poll, if it continues the way it has so far, gets posted on
PATs bulletin board. I hope our Patriots get so mad they destroy these stupid
fish and their dumb fans real real good!

i'm looking forward to play Miami this year a lot !
then...we will see...

Here are my problems with the results of the poll:

1. Saban better than Bill?? How could this even be close? Yes saban did an excellent job with the team last year but its 1 year.. The poll shows a 2-1 favorite for the Dolphins to win.. That tells me that people believe the HYPE way to much.... Kinda like Detriot last year.. How many people and experts claimed they would be awesome..

2. Dolphins defense will take a step back this year because that secondary is entirely new. When is the last time an entirely new defensive backfield was able to gel and play well. Two players that have question marks next to them is Jason Allen and Will Allen. Will Allen, who I personally watched, stinks. He gets beat an awful lot. Jason Allen is an athelete but remember two facts. He hasn't played since his injury and he is a rookie. Rookies don't step in and make impacts..

Here is what I liked

1. Bills defense will be better for one main reason... T. Spikes. The guys is a monster and I hope he comes back healthy. As a football fan, I enjoy watching tihs guy dominate a game..

2. People haven't given up on Dillion even when someone younger is out there.. I see Dillion still playing a major role with this team.. And just like Spikes, I look fwd to him running over people :)

the more hype i hear about the phins, the more i love it. I hope they get favored to win the SB as well. I love watching the Pats when they are the underdogs.

DarMan said:
These are the same people that couldn't figure out how to punch a voting ticket.. I demand a recount

Fish fans better get used to another "Chad" hanging in the back of their endzone. ;)

Yeah, whats with us optimistic fin fans anyways??Don't we know that no one is allowed to win anything but the Pats??? Shame on us for having a much better team then we had two years ago, and who cares we've only had one losing season in 17 years?? We should understand the all mighty Pats fans are the only fans in the world that are allowed to talk trash, they are the only fans in the world allowed to think there team owns the division without playing one game. Bunch of spoiled babies is what some of you Pat fans are, who died and made you the only fans on the planet allowed to have optimisim?? Get over yourselves.

feelthepain said:
Yeah, whats with us optimistic fin fans anyways??Don't we know that no one is allowed to win anything but the Pats??? Shame on us for having a much better team then we had two years ago, and who cares we've only had one losing season in 17 years?? We should understand the all mighty Pats fans are the only fans in the world that are allowed to talk trash, they are the only fans in the world allowed to think there team owns the division without playing one game. Bunch of spoiled babies is what some of you Pat fans are, who died and made you the only fans on the planet allowed to have optimisim?? Get over yourselves.
Relax, relax FTP, you dont need to start crying that people disagree with the fact that the Dolphins will beat the Patriots in just about every category. Yep offensive, defensive, special teams, champions, thats the Dolphins. Not to mention Saban is very close to number 1 on that poll. Talk about over hype. I love how the backups fired two TD's in like 3 minutes in our last game. The backups...how could the backups whoop the mighty 6 game win streak Miami Dolphins, well it happened we just didnt feel like winning. If we did, we'd problaby have thrown a two point conversion to Mike Vrabel or something, not throw the ball out of the endzone. It just proves how far the Fins are from competing with the Pats when they struggle to beat our backups. I'm sure Chris Chambers = Randy Moss, so that must mean Culpepper will score 50 touchdowns this season. No thanks, OVER-HYPED.

Ridiculous..............Dolphins are the most over hyped team ever.

pats1 said:
Good. I like it. Pats not favorites to win the division.

Bulletin board material drives this team. Hearing every ESPN anaylsts proclaim they'll never vote against BB and TB before the Denver loss was nice, but proving the popular vote-loving NFL fans wrong is even better.

I still say you guys are the favorite to win the division. An ESPN fan poll means absolutely nothing. It's still the Patriots division to win, but the Fins will defintley contest the Pats and have a good shot at dethroning them.

I do know one thing, there is one hell of a rivalry brewing here. I love seeing this tension. You guys all hate me and I dislike most of you. God this is great, football is one of a kind and I can't wait to see the outcome turn in my favor! These next 5 months are going to be very interesting.

Last edited:
rabthepat said:
Ridiculous..............Dolphins are the most over hyped team ever.

I want to know why you feel that way. Go ahead and tell me and then I will rebuttle.

Ugh, I believe there is at least 20 members here who have done so. And we'll know your response, no point in wasting ten minutes of time trying to explain stuff to a Dolphins troll.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I want to know why you feel that way. Go ahead and tell me and then I will rebuttle.

There's nothing to "rebuttle."

The Dolphins might be the good 'ol trendy pick right now by journalists whose AFC East articles don't include much more than "Givens, Viantieri, McGinest....Culpepper."

But personally, there was always something about Peyton and the Colts from 2003-05 which was even more over-hyped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back