PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Go see how 1200 Dolphin Fans voted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straz said:
Hey are you a member of FH?

Yes I am, same screen name as well. But hey remember that adding a thousand LOLs and omgs and :eek: at the end of your post really enhances your post. (Sarcasm for those who aren't very smart, aka patsiepride) or as he would say, patsiegay.

i guess you havent read the rules.name calling is not allowed im 100 percent sure lol.mr moderator mr moderator please please make aquagay stop :( :eek: lol.im calling for your ban lol lol thats my favorite of yours lol

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Yes I am, same screen name as well. i love n.a.m.b.l.a..
:mad: thats sick

Last edited by a moderator:
patriotspride said:
i guess you havent read the rules.name calling is not allowed im 100 percent sure lol.mr moderator mr moderator please please make aquagay stop :( :eek: lol.im calling for your ban lol lol thats my favorite of yours lol

That was becasue it used to bother me how you would always changed whatever I said. But now I realize you just make yourself look like a flippin loser douchebag. Everyone is laughing at you when you do that and quite frankly, I almost feel sorry for you because you have no life and want to make other people as miserable as possible to try and make it so your not the most depressed person in the world.

I bet you are some 40 year fat guy who is either single, gay or married to a huge white trash wife who is a stay home wife who yells at you all the time so you come talk crap at Patsfans as your refuge. Don't be mad your life sucks dude, it's ok.

lol lol thats your best post by far .good job aquagay:D :D

Last edited:
patriotspride said:
lol lol thats your best post by far .good job aquagay:D :D

can you make a post without saying gay lol or omg? i doubt it.

Straz said:
can you make a post without saying gay lol or omg? i doubt it.

No he can't. He also doesn't know any other team in the NFL other than the Patriots. And the only thing he knows about them, is that Tom Brady is their QB, Belichick is their coach, and that Tom Brady and Matt Castle love getting manicures together! :rofl:

Aqua4Ever04 said:
No he can't. He also doesn't know any other team in the NFL other than the Patriots. And the only thing he knows about them, is that Tom Brady is their QB, Belichick is their coach, and that Tom Brady and Matt Castle love getting manicures together! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

omg omg omg omg omg lol lol lol lol lol lol :eek: :D omg omg omg omg omg lol lol lol lol lol lol :eek: :eek: omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Yay! Now I'm like Gaypride!

OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL
OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL OMG LOL

Aqua4Ever04 said:
omg omg omg omg omg lol lol lol lol lol lol :eek: :D omg omg omg omg omg lol lol lol lol lol lol :eek: :eek: omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Yay! Now I' like Gaypride!
you should join the gay pride parade if your so proud/ lol

patriotspride said:
you should join the gay pride parade if your so proud/ lol

You should find someone to talk to, other than yourself. It's getting kind of creepy listening to you talk amongst yourselves all the time....

BLITZKRIEG said:
You should find someone to talk to, other than yourself. It's getting kind of creepy listening to you talk amongst yourselves all the time....

It's funny watching him create characters, then making them say stuff, then he laughs at it. How pathetic is this guy. It really is hilarious. :rofl: Seriously, if one of us says something, he changes it then laughs! HAHA!

Aqua4Ever04 said:
It's funny watching him create characters, then making them say stuff, then he laughs at it. How pathetic is this guy. It really is hilarious. :rofl: Seriously, if one of us says something, he changes it then laughs! HAHA!
:rofl: :rofl:

Aqua4Ever04 said:
It's funny dressing up in my mothers clothes watching myself in the mirror , then i show my boyfriend and he laughs at it. How pathetic am i
:D :D lol lol omg:eek:

Don't you love how he is further proving his point to us Straz? :rofl: He probably is describing the events he particpates in then makes fun of us because he knows how sad he really is. This guy is great. Keep them coming gaypride!

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Don't you love how how sexy i look in your mommys dress .further proving my point that men are sexy in a dress !
:eek: :D omg lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye