PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Go see how 1200 Dolphin Fans voted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underoath said:
agreed, i dont understand why everyone is so excited about Miami...i mean, the last time i checked, we still had Brady:)

When was the last time one man won a football game? It's a team sport and the fact is you guys got worse while Miami got better this off-season. Any time you go from journey man bum of a QB to 3 time pro-bowler, statistically most accurate passer of all time, that's a HUGE upgrade. That's just a small reason for the hype.

Last edited by a moderator:
Underoath said:
Brady and Belichick :)

So you are basically admitting you don't know what to say and trying to cover it up with that? A coach and 1 player will win you the East this year? Let me know how that works out for you.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
So you are basically admitting you don't know what to say and trying to cover it up with that? A coach and 1 player will win you the East this year? Let me know how that works out for you.
in a non-literal sense, yes, that's exactly what i'm saying.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
So im basically admitting i don't know what to say and im trying to cover it up ? A great coach and 1 great qb will win you the three superbowls. that worked out great for you.
yes it did.

It's simple, the Patriots are heading down, and the Phinz are moving up. That's really all we need to know, and at this stage, the Patriots appear to be a shell of their former team after losing more players this off-season....

Just losing Vinatieri will cost the Pats a few games in 2006, and those games will seperate our two teams in the end. Those clutch kicks were the lifeblood of the Patriots, and now they're gone....

Sounds too simple, but losing A. Vinateiri is a huge loss for the Pats, and one that will not be easily replaced. Let's just put it this way, Gramatica is a huge downgrade...:rocker:

Pats726 said:
I know and it won't happen...Fins in first...LOL

Yea okay theres NO way you guys will win the division this year.

Straz said:
Yea okay theres NO way you guys will win the division this year.

How so? Explain yourself, or you'll just sound like a sorry homer.

(and before you start ranting about the Pats' "losses," I suggest you read through the forums. That topic has already been beaten to death.)

Believe me. We've heard it all from all types of fans imaginable. Raiders, Colts, Steelers, Jets - we've heard them all.

Last edited:
Aqua4Ever04 said:
It's a team sport and the fact is you guys got worse while Miami got better this off-season.
We got worse? Getting our O-Line and Harrison back makes us worse? A now healthy Dillon and rookie stud RB and WR makes us worse? Getting Bruschi back for, well now I guess it's 14 games, makes us worse? The 3 that we lost does not compare to what we have gained. This is a better team than last years.

this thread is so freakin boring.why dont we wait till the season starts and see how things shake out .all the talk is just verbal diarrhea.

patriotspride said:
this thread is so freakin boring.why dont we wait till the season starts and see how things shake out .all the talk is just verbal diarrhea.
...because we have to get our shots in now because you know Fins fans will avoid this board like the plague when the "power shift" never happens. :)

jaychamp said:
...because we have to get our shots in now because you know Fins fans will avoid this board like the plague when the "power shift" never happens. :)

And when the Fins do end up winning the division, what will you guys say. I guarentee I'll get these exact statements;

"We already had our run, we won 3 Super Bowls."

"The Fins got lucky"

Then there will be those who are just ticked, "Get off our site you troll, your team sucks." Those will be my favorite because you will have nothing to say.

I can't wait to serve out about a billion plates of crow to this site.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
And when the Fins do end up winning the division, what will you guys say. I guarentee I'll get these exact statements;

"The Fins got lucky"

Then there will be those who are just ticked, "Get off our site you troll, your team sucks." Those will be my favorite because you will have nothing to say.

there you have it ladies and gentelman .this jake ass is just here to stir up **** because he cant stand the fact we won three sb in five years and we actully think we have a great team and a great coach and owner .imagine us being confident and proud of the patriots on a pats message board.my god perish the thought .we should welcome aquagay and enjoy him telling us how our team sucks and listen to him when he tells us how great the dolphins are :rolleyes: by all means aquagay have at it.

Aqua4Ever04 said:

"The Fins got lucky"

I think me and you could be good friends man. Your 100% correct. :rocker:

Straz said:
I think me and you could be good friends man. Your 100% correct. :rocker:

No doubt brother man. Just wait untill January, I might have to pull this thread up again just to see how accurate I am.:)

maybe you two can get a hotel room.you can dress up in your tight aqua blue pants lol lol

patriotspride said:
maybe you two can get a hotel room.you can dress up in your tight aqua blue pants lol lol

That not even funny i love it how in every post your like............. The patriots suck lol lol yes lol. Man nothing you post is funny.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
No doubt brother man. Just wait untill January, I might have to pull this thread up again just to see how accurate I am.:)

Hey are you a member of FH?

Last edited:
Straz said:
i love it how sexy aquagay looks in his tight blue pants and nipple rings .oh so sexy ............. The dolphins suck lol lol yes lol.why am i laughing.
:rocker: :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey