PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gill and Gino have to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cross doesn't even know the name of the starting 4-time All-Pro Left Tackle. (You know, that "Todd" guy).

The OP is complaining about Gil + Gino not knowing all the street FA's names in TC.

So, you'd be advocating replacing Sam Adams with Milwaukee's Best?

Hey, maybe they could also change the name of the team to the Tigercats!!!!

I'm afraid that I didn't make myself clear in my earlier post. What I should've wrote is: Replace "Gil & Gino" with "Criqui & Cross"; by doing so, the OP would've stated "Criqui & Cross have to go."

The point I clumsily tried to make is that the radio team is not the problem; instead, the problem is - and has been for a long long time - the TV team, now incl. the sideline reporter. Why does Kraft allow such incompetence to continue?

Gino sounded really weak last night.

Really past their shelf dates...

The issue of which complete losers they're replaced by is seperate...and sad

Glad someone posted about this. My pet peeve with Gil and Gino is calling good field goals no good and vice versa and calling touchdowns that are no good and catches that are no catches. They get me excited or despairing when the opposite actually happens.

Glad someone posted about this. My pet peeve with Gil and Gino is calling good field goals no good and vice versa and calling touchdowns that are no good and catches that are no catches. They get me excited or despairing when the opposite actually happens.

I wonder, could this thread be clever subtrefuge by a candidate for the radio job to get rid of Gil & Gino....Inquiring minds gots ta know!

My pet peeve with Gil and Gino is calling good field goals no good and vice versa.

Heh -- remember Pat Summerall in SB 36? Just before Vinatieri's winning kick they showed him practicing FGs before the game and Summerall said "Well, he missed that one," when it had split the uprights dead center. Just like the live kick that followed. Pulse-pounding finish.

I'm afraid that I didn't make myself clear in my earlier post. What I should've wrote is: Replace "Gil & Gino" with "Criqui & Cross"; by doing so, the OP would've stated "Criqui & Cross have to go."

The point I clumsily tried to make is that the radio team is not the problem; instead, the problem is - and has been for a long long time - the TV team, now incl. the sideline reporter. Why does Kraft allow such incompetence to continue?

You ever listen to Kraft talk? I love the guy, but maybe he's incapable of sounding or hearing well.

Well, that would explain a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft