PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants not afraid of Tom Brady and patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense sucks against the pass, but there's been times where they've stepped up. The Dallas game, Oakland, San Diego, NYJ, the second half of the Steelers game, I'm not even gonna blame the D for the Bills game because Brady gave the Bills good field position with all of those idiotic INTs he threw, just so he could break Brees' record for yards in 1st 3 games or whatever. All of those offenses are capable of scoring big time(except Oakland) and the defense held them down.

I'll admit that it hurts to watch the defense sometimes, QBs, even the bad ones for the past 3 years, have made themselves look like Brady or Manning against this defense. But they are not allowing that many points and that's all that matters. The last two games(though they beat Dallas, the game could've easily went the other way) is on the offense. They've been playing out of sync and not scoring. NE scoring 20 and 17 pts is very un-characteristic.

I think the whole team will really step up Sunday against these Giants. Looking at that PC Brady seemed very hurt or offended after being called 'finesse', I think he's gonna kill the Giants and avenge a SB win that was stolen from him. 42-14 Patriots!

While I hope for a Pats win I won't be putting down any money on it.

Plenty of important people from '07 are still on the team. Regardless though, that wasn't my point.

They're pretty terrible as a defense though. It would be interesting to see them play the likes of the Browns, or the seahawks. Could turn into a shootout.
You're back-peddling, and you know it. Was it a shoot-out against Dallas? I'd like to see the Giants play the teams we've already beaten this year.

Last edited:
You're back-peddling, and you know it. Was it a shoot-out against Dallas? I'd like to see the Giants play the teams we've already beaten this year.

I'm back-peddling?

My unwillingness to explain my point to you isn't back-peddling.

It wasn't a shootout against Dallas. It was more like special olympics football until the offense woke up for a game winning drive.

I'm back-peddling?

My unwillingness to explain my point to you isn't back-peddling.

It wasn't a shootout against Dallas. It was more like special olympics football until the offense woke up for a game winning drive.
Your "clever" reference to special olympics is all I need to know. See ya.

Patriots are not afraid of Giants. This will be a breeze for New England.

Giants not afraid of Tom Brady and patriots

yeah..hey, remember the last time a team said they WERE afraid to play the Patriots?...yeah...I....uh.....um.....er.....now come to think of it, I can't remember the last time any NFL team said they were afraid of any other NFL team...so I guess this thread is just...uh...ridiculous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft