PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Garoppolo suspended 2 games for PEDs.

No ****.

Holy fortuitous fortune. Sign the (now literal) beast. Bring BB back (lol). Let’s do this!

Holy fortuitous fortune. Sign the (now literal) beast. Bring BB back (lol). Let’s do this!
Sign Jimmy, 2 year deal, .50 cents on the dollar. Trade Mac. Draft one of the QBs at 3. Zappe stays at short money as 3rd QB. QB room all fixed.

Should be labeled as OT.

Jimmy "Glass Jaw" Garoppolo hasn't been on the team for many many years at this point.

One thing to consider is that Alex Van Pelt will actually run an offense more similar to what Garoppolo ran in San Francisco than what he ran in New England. He would be a good bridge, but he'll get hurt, so you will need your rookie (or Zappe) to step in for periods of time. I'd be down with it, though. Jimmy-Zappe-Maye?

Should be labeled as OT.

Jimmy "Glass Jaw" Garoppolo hasn't been on the team for many many years at this point.
anderson cooper whatever GIF

Ok, thread police.

Curious timing. Lets the Raiders void his 11.25M fully guaranteed roster bonus for 2024.... I blame Belichick for the Raiders paying him to spiking his drink with something.

Curious timing. Lets the Raiders void his 11.25M fully guaranteed roster bonus for 2024.... I blame Belichick KRAFT for the Raiders paying him to spiking his drink with something.
FIFY
Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Phone Hello GIF

Jimmy? Eliot Wolf. Hey listen..

Why do this.....,do these PED's make you heal faster , keep you at some kind of peak condition or both ?

Why do this.....,do these PED's make you heal faster , keep you at some kind of peak condition or both ?
Says he was taking a prescription medication. Could’ve been a whole host of stuff. But let’s be real. Dude gets injured a lot. He had to have been taking something to help with healing/pain..right?

One thing to consider is that Alex Van Pelt will actually run an offense more similar to what Garoppolo ran in San Francisco than what he ran in New England. He would be a good bridge, but he'll get hurt, so you will need your rookie (or Zappe) to step in for periods of time. I'd be down with it, though. Jimmy-Zappe-Maye?
Just need a half a year or so. Anything over that is gravy. I mean if ..and yes I know...but if he can stay healthy for a whole year, with an improved line another weapon or two, this defense etc...we could be back in the playoffs next year.

Say Zapped can split the first two games. Glass manages to play the rest of the season and the rookie gets to sit and learn for a year. That would be ideal. Or less ideal but more realistic the rook sits until either Jimmy gets hurt or we simply suck donkey balls again.

I'm in.

Healing. And it's dumb not to allow them to take it for injury recovery. At least major injury recovery. HGH at slightly elevated levels on the short term is not going to hurt anyone. And you would think in a situation where the owners are paying star athletes up to 30m+ a year they would want to get them back in the field sooner rather than later.

Should save the Raiders an extra $10 mill on the cap as this suspension will void some guarantees.

One of the replies jogged my memory , I guess there is potential for taking some kind of prescribed medicine that has some kind of banned substance in it. I think there are lots of instances of this happening in multiple sports not just NFL.......I remembered that an answer was the athlete is responsible and should know what he is consuming ?

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back