Welcome to PatsFans.com

Game Ball for Rodney!

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by StevePatsFan, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StevePatsFan

StevePatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

All week the pundits cried about how AD wasn’t going to be covering Dallas Clark, and no one on the Pats can cover him one on one.
    Rodney did, and had a huge game, even though the offense wasted his interception, he blanketed Clark, and was a huge factor in the game. Clearly unsung hero of the night IMO.
  2. TeamPats

TeamPats Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Couldn't agree more. Rodney did everything we asked of him. However there were other ramifications because of his assignment. It was not his job to play safety but rather to shutdown Clark. Which was done to near perfection. It would have been nice to have Rodney coming to the point of attack whenever Addai got the ball like he normally would. He definately was missed in this role...I think James Sanders had a pretty poor game in this area
  3. StevePatsFan

StevePatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think there is a lot of blame to go around not just Sanders, the tackling again was horrendous I think the plan was let Addi beat them, but still they are in position to make tackles and didn’t inexcusable. Addi gets some of the credit, but please you have three guys standing around you cannot let him get past all three of you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.