PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game 1... where will you be watching?

oops, didnt answer the thread question... about three miles from Murphy's, home... watching nfl network/red zone and hanging on by the GDT or chat to the general feeling of following live.

Have you ever tried Murphy's in Old Town Alexandria? I haven't been to it since the 2007 season, so I don't even know if it's still open...
Thanks. I’ll give a try for some future game. Today I’m watching from home and unpacking from being away almost three weeks.

& no doubt saying to a waitress, "Khmer you..."
Sorry for the brutal pun. Have an Angkor Steam for me...
I kid because I love. (Something about training Kampuchea, too tired to keep up the unlikely setups for the puns... Pol Pot calling the kettle something... you get the idea...)
You're getting your beers mixed up :cool:. Easy thing to do, especially when drinking. Angkor Beer is brewed in Cambodia, as is Anchor Beer (which is pronounced "An-chor" with the "ch" sound like cha-ching so you can distinguish between the two). Anchor Beer is Singaporean in origin, Angkor is Cambodian. Anchor Steam is an American Beer from California (quite a good one in my opinion). I speak Khmer so I don't get the chance to make obscure puns that Cambodian staff won't understand.

Sorry you didn't let me know when you were around, I will always invite any PatsFans board member who visits Cambodia or Laos (my current residence) for a cold one and some local flavour and knowledge and, if it's that time of the year, to watch the game. That's an open invitation, and I'd be well pleased if anyone takes me up on it.

Angkor Wattttttt?

You're getting your beers mixed up :cool:. Easy thing to do, especially when drinking. Angkor Beer is brewed in Cambodia, as is Anchor Beer (which is pronounced "An-chor" with the "ch" sound like cha-ching so you can distinguish between the two). Anchor Beer is Singaporean in origin, Angkor is Cambodian. Anchor Steam is an American Beer from California (quite a good one in my opinion). I speak Khmer so I don't get the chance to make obscure puns that Cambodian staff won't understand.

Sorry you didn't let me know when you were around, I will always invite any PatsFans board member who visits Cambodia or Laos (my current residence) for a cold one and some local flavour and knowledge and, if it's that time of the year, to watch the game. That's an open invitation, and I'd be well pleased if anyone takes me up on it.
Oops, I didn't mean to imply I was around... I just remember tiny bits of surface knowledge from topics I read or think about (and make unforgiveable puns about them)... not trying to pose as a world traveler!

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back