PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game 1... where will you be watching?

I already got a snarky “guess ill see you in 4 months” last night. Cant imagine how much bitterness there will be on Sunday
I'm infamous for my viewing experience on pats GameDay.

Family jokes they hear me scream at their place 20 miles away.

Recovering from surgery so will be chilling at home rather than at the bar.

Want some beer/pizza/wings but they have told me to take it easy so most likely will be having simple pasta and salad.

It's a extra-long season now, so we all have to pace ourselves... Get well, and stay well!

I'll be at Score Bar in Phnom Penh having my breakfast and morning coffee. Whether that coffee contains Irish Whisky or not depends on how the Offensive Line plays.

EDIT: Forgot to check the time, I guess it will be midnight, so it's Dive Bar and beer with whiskey on tap in case things go south quickly.

Last edited:
I might be an old prick to some of youse guys but I'm already getting my game face on...to wit...------------>

Thank goodness my cross country drive home from Nevada finished early, so I won’t be trying to watch from the car.

most likely will be from my recliner enjoying my Sunday Ticket subscription if the local stations don’t broadcast it (as I expect they won’t).

slight chance I’ll find a DC area bar that caters to Pats fans. Used to have a favorite venue on Cap Hill but they fell victim to the pandemic impact and closed. Haven’t found a good replacement. Still hoping.

Thank goodness my cross country drive home from Nevada finished early, so I won’t be trying to watch from the car.

most likely will be from my recliner enjoying my Sunday Ticket subscription if the local stations don’t broadcast it (as I expect they won’t).

slight chance I’ll find a DC area bar that caters to Pats fans. Used to have a favorite venue on Cap Hill but they fell victim to the pandemic impact and closed. Haven’t found a good replacement. Still hoping.
You might want tp try this link to Patriots fan clubs and bars in your area:

Patriots Fan Clubs

You might want tp try this link to Patriots fan clubs and bars in your area:

Patriots Fan Clubs
Thanks. I was just browsing it. Noticed it still lists the Capitol Lounge, my former favorite viewing spot that closed two years ago. Think I’ll watch from home rather than chance running into another outdated listing. At least for the opening game. Might risk it some other weekend.

Sports bar.

Good deal. Almost every game is on and when the Pats go on commercial or timeout, I can get a look at other games that Im interested in. Caveat is that there is rarely sound on for the Pats game since a local teams division rival draws audio precedent. There's always a wide array of different NFL fans there and some are over the top.

You know, the type that live their lives through their NFL team.

Thanks. I was just browsing it. Noticed it still lists the Capitol Lounge, my former favorite viewing spot that closed two years ago. Think I’ll watch from home rather than chance running into another outdated listing. At least for the opening game. Might risk it some other weekend.

Have you ever tried Murphy's in Old Town Alexandria? I haven't been to it since the 2007 season, so I don't even know if it's still open...

That was my place when I lived in Crystal City, good times, and yes its still open.
How many of us are in the DC metro area? Jeez, it seems they'll need to have a cut down here just to fit in any of these places you're mentioning. (Used to be in Springfield myself)

Copper Kettle Tavern, Harts Turkey Farm, Meredith, NH.

Joining food, ale, and football together. Maybe the fetching wife will join me.

You’re welcome to join me, Ian. I’ll buy a round.

Copper Kettle Tavern, Harts Turkey Farm, Meredith, NH.

Joining food, ale, and football together. Maybe the fetching wife will join me.

You’re welcome to join me, Ian. I’ll buy a round.
Originally from Center Harbor myself - and bussed tables at Hart's when I was a yute. Enjoy.

I see JC Jackson is already missing an important game for the Chargers..

I might be an old prick to some of youse guys but I'm already getting my game face on...to wit...------------>

Old prick? Nope. Never thought of you as old.

Just a prick.

Same couch I've watched pretty much every game from since we bought our house in 2020. Well, actually - -fifth couch. But same spot. Buffalo wings and beer as per opener tradition.

Score Bar in Phnom Penh having my breakfast and morning coffee
& no doubt saying to a waitress, "Khmer you..."
Sorry for the brutal pun. Have an Angkor Steam for me...
I kid because I love. (Something about training Kampuchea, too tired to keep up the unlikely setups for the puns... Pol Pot calling the kettle something... you get the idea...)
Have you ever tried Murphy's in Old Town Alexandria? I haven't been to it since the 2007 season, so I don't even know if it's still open...
Last there in 2012 I think myself... It's still there though, and from the looks of what I saw on the webpage, it still looks pretty much identical. That said I don't know whether they are still Patriots Central in the DC area, but my guess is yes.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back