PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

From PFT - Colts Crowd Noise??

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, what do you guys think of Florio's comments that karma is going to get the Pats?

The CBS audio noise thing no longer has anything to do with the debate on whether or not the Colts amplify their crowd noise to make life difficult for the opposing team's QB.

There is plenty of other circumstantial evidence saying that they engage in this practice - putting the CBS thing aside.

BTW, what do you guys think of Florio's comments that karma is going to get the Pats?

Unless Karma can suit up and rush the passer real well, I'd say we're OK. The whole running up the score talk is beyond tired at this point.

Work Horse....gotta remember.....good horse

High Horse...bad

OK....got it...now....what?...Florio?....Karma?...heh, so who is HE now, the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi? Breaks are breaks...the Colts have had their share of bad breaks this season...we've been through it before too...Florio is a dink

He should have warned the league of the karma coming their way in wake of the all the cheater talk.

How about people who were actually IN THE STADIUM saying that they heard the noise that everyone at home heard. How can that be passed off on the CBS TV feed?
This is the first time I've heard about people in the stadium verifying that they heard the noise. I had heard of several who said not, and thus I ultimately concluded that it was a CBS glitch (though I'm still generally suspicious that something is going on in Indy). Don't mean to put you on the spot, but any sources for this?

Dude...you are the one who is in denial....speaking for ALL teh people in the standing?? "NO ONE HEARD IT"..PLEASE!!!! Sorry that does not even make sense.. YOU are the NO ONE..the nobody...
YOU are teh one in total denail...There WERE people who heard the crowd noise coming from the speakers.. keep youe head in the sand,.,You LOOK foolish...

As does misspeling the simplest of words.

How quickly you forget. Did it hurt the Colts in 2004 when Peyton ran it up all the time? Case in point:

2004 Colts.

Nov – Dec

W, 49-14 Texas

W, 41-10 Bears

W, 41-9 Lions

W, 51-24 Titans

Now the Colts did go on to lose in the playoffs, but that had more to do with Peyton not being quite able to overcome the chokeness that defined him until last year than any type of *****y karma-don't think we'll have that problem with Brady ;)

Last edited:
This is the first time I've heard about people in the stadium verifying that they heard the noise. I had heard of several who said not, and thus I ultimately concluded that it was a CBS glitch (though I'm still generally suspicious that something is going on in Indy). Don't mean to put you on the spot, but any sources for this?
Go back and look at the threads from 2 weeks ago..Felger mentioned it and there was an interview with a security person at the stadium as well as others...I thought it was noted and I am sure the league will look into it further..in other words STOP it or else. I think Goodell has learned that to make a BIG DEAL of teams pushing the envelope looks bad. It's only the Colt rumpswabs who are in denial of what has been going on for years.

How quickly you forget. Did it hurt the Colts in 2004 when Peyton ran it up all the time? Case in point:

2004 Colts.

Nov – Dec

W, 49-14 Texas

W, 41-10 Bears

W, 41-9 Lions

W, 51-24 Titans

Now the Colts did go on to lose in the playoffs, but that had more to do with Peyton not being quite able to overcome the chokeness that defined him until last year than any type of *****y karma-don't think we'll have that problem with Brady ;)

I didn't say it, Florio did. You guys like him when he writes negative stuff about the Colts, so I was just wondering how you like his Patriot thoughts on the same day.

Go back and look at the threads from 2 weeks ago..Felger mentioned it and there was an interview with a security person at the stadium as well as others...I thought it was noted and I am sure the league will look into it further..in other words STOP it or else. I think Goodell has learned that to make a BIG DEAL of teams pushing the envelope looks bad. It's only the Colt rumpswabs who are in denial of what has been going on for years.
As I said, I am suspicious that something is going on, but I asked specifically about people saying they heard the sound that glitch IN the stadium that we heard on TV. I have not heard anywhere else that anybody who was in the stadium heard the sound glitch.

I didn't say it, Florio did. You guys like him when he writes negative stuff about the Colts, so I was just wondering how you like his Patriot thoughts on the same day.

That's a pretty rudimentary way of thinking, one that many on this board also follow. Just because a writer says one thing wrong (or relentlessly harps on an issue) does not make everything else he says wrong.

Anybody else catch this from PFT?

"...Finally, we've heard from some folks who were in the RCA Dome on Sunday for the Chiefs-Colts game, and who were present when the Chiefs played the Colts in the 2006 playoffs. We're told that, on Sunday, it was much quieter. And this will prompt further speculation that the Colts used to enhance crowd noise, but have stopped doing so after the controversy that erupted in the wake of their last home game against the Patriots."

Coincidence?? NOT! :rolleyes:

OMG are you still bringing up this crap? This dead horse as been beaten to death about 500 times now..

Dude...you are the one who is in denial....speaking for ALL the people in the standing?? "NO ONE HEARD IT"..PLEASE!!!! Sorry that does not even make sense.. YOU are the NO ONE..the nobody...
YOU are the one in total denial...There WERE people who heard the crowd noise coming from the speakers.. keep youe head in the sand,.,You LOOK foolish...

There is no way in hell anybody on the face of this earth could hear anything coming from those speakers especially if it was crowd noise, only way they could possibly have a chance is if they somehow climbed up and put their ear to the speaker to try and hear something different other then the real crowd.

The CBS audio noise thing no longer has anything to do with the debate on whether or not the Colts amplify their crowd noise to make life difficult for the opposing team's QB.

There is plenty of other circumstantial evidence saying that they engage in this practice - putting the CBS thing aside.

name one piece of evidence other then dulusional fans of other teams being jealous of our success and trying to find something to bring us down..I swear I really think if there wasn't spygate you all would have let this go along time ago like the rest of the country has, its like you all got caught at something, you just have to reach and want us to be caught at something so it will be even...but you got caught we didn't and we haven't done anything wrong so get over it and move on with life and quit reaching..oh and for the record, I think the spygate thing was a load of crap, way too much was made out of it

Last edited:
Anybody else catch this from PFT?

"...Finally, we've heard from some folks who were in the RCA Dome on Sunday for the Chiefs-Colts game, and who were present when the Chiefs played the Colts in the 2006 playoffs. We're told that, on Sunday, it was much quieter. And this will prompt further speculation that the Colts used to enhance crowd noise, but have stopped doing so after the controversy that erupted in the wake of their last home game against the Patriots."

Coincidence?? NOT! :rolleyes:

I think the Colts are smart enough to realize that it's not worth getting "caught" redhanded. Especially after that very issue has just been complained about. You can't really convict on lack of noise. You've got to catch them piping in enhanced noise.

I think the Colts are smart enough to realize that it's not worth getting "caught" redhanded. Especially after that very issue has just been complained about. You can't really convict on lack of noise. You've got to catch them piping in enhanced noise.

I think they are smart enough to not do it in the first place. Anybody with half a brain would realize a domed stadium is always louder then the open air stadiums, the noise just bounces off the roof and back down onto the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back