PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

From PFT - Colts Crowd Noise??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are smart enough to not do it in the first place.

The Twins would change the way the vents were blowing when they were batting in the Homer Dome so it wouldn't shock me to find out the Colts found a way to make the dome louder.

The Twins would change the way the vents were blowing when they were batting in the Homer Dome so it wouldn't shock me to find out the Colts found a way to make the dome louder.

LOL I remember that, but making the air blow a certain direction is alot different then piping in crowd noise that the Colts fans don't need because the stadium is plenty loud with no help at all..

LOL I remember that, but making the air blow a certain direction is alot different then piping in crowd noise that the Colts fans don't need because the stadium is plenty loud with no help at all..

Maybe but I still wouldn't put it past Polian. They certainly turn the heat up in the dome well beyond other stadium.

I'm sure they would have loved to have piped in noise during the KC game. It's suspicious to anyone not in love with the Colts. One game is not enough to "prove" anything, but it is certainly interesting. If other home games (namely the divisional ones) seem less "lively," I'll think more about it then. Until that time comes, let's give this a rest.

name one piece of evidence other then dulusional fans of other teams being jealous of our success
Yeah. We're soooooo jealous of your 8-2 record, and the way you barely squeaked by a couple teams. One thing for sure. There won't be any artificial noise at this year's AFCCG, and the temperature won't be cranked up to 85*, either, to take avantage of a flu-ridden visiting team. The latter is legal, of course, and you probably would have won without doing it. It's just humorous that you didn't believe you could win unless you did.

I do find it interesting that now the general public is aware of the pumping in noise, it was only half as loud in the stadium the next week. And I'm sure the low noise levels will continue until Polian feels it safe.

It's not delusional fans that brought this up the first time. It was the Pittsburgh Steelers.

If there was justice, you would lose a draft pick, but since Polian and Dungy are king and queen of the crybabies, there won't be. But at least for the time being, there is no artificial noise.

Yeah. We're soooooo jealous of your 8-2 record, and the way you barely squeaked by a couple teams. One thing for sure. There won't be any artificial noise at this year's AFCCG, and the temperature won't be cranked up to 85*, either, to take avantage of a flu-ridden visiting team. The latter is legal, of course, and you probably would have won without doing it. It's just humorous that you didn't believe you could win unless you did.

I do find it interesting that now the general public is aware of the pumping in noise, it was only half as loud in the stadium the next week. And I'm sure the low noise levels will continue until Polian feels it safe.

It's not delusional fans that brought this up the first time. It was the Pittsburgh Steelers.

If there was justice, you would lose a draft pick, but since Polian and Dungy are king and queen of the crybabies, there won't be. But at least for the time being, there is no artificial noise.

whatever dude, you all sound so insane with these idiotic claims, but thats cool, its a Pats board so you can believe whatever you want, all I know is it has been investigated and nothing was found, cbs explained that one problem during the Pats game but yet you all like to beat the same dead horse...you just want the Colts to get caught at something so bad to even things out because of spygate...

whatever dude, you all sound so insane with these idiotic claims, but thats cool, its a Pats board so you can believe whatever you want, all I know is it has been investigated and nothing was found, cbs explained that one problem during the Pats game but yet you all like to beat the same dead horse...you just want the Colts to get caught at something so bad to even things out because of spygate...

Come on now.... multiple teams have noted the crowd noise issue in Indianapolis. The reality is that your beloved Colts may very well have been piping in crowd noise or amplifying what noise was being made naturally. Minnesota was, apparently, also doing that in the 90's. Calling people who talk about it insane is foolish on your part.

And, again, talking about a dead horse and bringing up spygate is a bit of hypocrisy.

Someone is silly in his attempts at denial... An absolute yawner? Your team almost losses its third game in a row, AT HOME, TO A DOGMEAT TEAM, and you are yawning? Your high priced PK misses two more critical FGs for the second week in a row, and YOU'RE YAWNING?

OTOH, I always suspected that Colts fans were bandwaggoners, fans only when their team is doing well.

I can tell you this: Pats fans would NOT be yawning if we were tied in a tight game.

Yes you are right. What are we thinking? We went through this same kind of rough spot last year and we never recovered. Speaking of bandwagon fans. Where have those Celts fans been the past 12 years?

Yeah, you don't believe and don't care. That's why you come to a Patriots forum and post over and over and over that you don't care.

The very fact that you are here and drone on and on about how it's not true and you don't care tells me how much you do care.

Hey, you want to talk with fans who think like you do, go to a Colts forum. I'm sure they will all nod their heads and agree with you. You can all convince yourself that there is a good reason why the dome is quieter now.

Don't forget to tell us fifty thousand more times that you don't care and it doesn't bother you, and pretend the Steelers never brought the issue up first

Yeah, you don't believe and don't care. That's why you come to a Patriots forum and post over and over and over that you don't care.

The very fact that you are here and drone on and on about how it's not true and you don't care tells me how much you do care.

Hey, you want to talk with fans who think like you do, go to a Colts forum. I'm sure they will all nod their heads and agree with you. You can all convince yourself that there is a good reason why the dome is quieter now.

Don't forget to tell us fifty thousand more times that you don't care and it doesn't bother you, and pretend the Steelers never brought the issue up first

There have been Pats fans LIVING on our board for the past 3 years. And, oh yeah, as another poster stated - let's not forget the heat.

Yes you are right. What are we thinking? We went through this same kind of rough spot last year and we never recovered. Speaking of bandwagon fans. Where have those Celts fans been the past 12 years?
What are you talking about? Who said anything about 12 years ago and who cares.

One of you Colts trolls said the reason the crowd noise was only half as loud in the game following the question of crowd noise was not that Polian stopped pumping in noise, but that the fans weren't as interested after losing two games in a row.

Interesting comment on Celts fans. As I read your post, you are admitting Colts fans are bandwaggoners, but you are cool with it because so are Celtics fans.

You and the other troll are too funny. Why are you so desparate to convince us that you spend all your time here, again and again trying to tell us to stop talking about pumping in noise? If you truly believed what you were saying, you it wouldn't bother you at all what we said. With every added denial, you you sound more and more desperate.

Marshall what dignity you have left. Show faith in your team and GM. Stop acting like little girls saying, "I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid."

I'm not saying they didn't do it, I wouldn't put anything past Polian, but they didn't get caught if they did. I like Polian cuz he's built a team year after year that can compete, but you hear all the stuff he does and you gotta think he's probably the worlds biggest A hole, well, maybe second biggest. :)

Sooooo, the way it works in America, you get accused, you have to have evidence, then that evidence is reviewed, then guilt or innocence is decided. Works like that in the NFL too.

At this point, they are just to the point of other teams accusing them, which they have much to gain by taking shots at a sucessful team, which I'm sure NE fans are very familiar with.

Soooo, again, until it get to the evidence part, I think its probably a moot point or for you that think speaking correct English is Unpossible, a mute point!

But by all means carry on. :bricks:

Oh ya, as a side note, I was at the KC game it was way quieter, tough cheering for missed field goals and it was a 1 pm start vs. a 4 pm start in the previous home game. Less tailgating time, not as big a game, not a good game, but thats just what I think.

Last edited:
There have been Pats fans LIVING on our board for the past 3 years.
And you want to be just like them? That is your goal in life?

Why are you trying to be something you despise? Do you have any idea what that makes you?

Just stop and think for 45 seconds. You know those fans you don't care for on your board? You know how you feel about them? Get in touch with that feeling for a few seconds. That is what you are! Stop it, man! Show some self respect.

A troll is a troll is a troll. I think you guys are pitiful. The difference between you and me is that I don't try to emulate people I despise.

Woof! What a disgusting thought!

Come on now.... multiple teams have noted the crowd noise issue in Indianapolis. The reality is that your beloved Colts may very well have been piping in crowd noise or amplifying what noise was being made naturally. Minnesota was, apparently, also doing that in the 90's. Calling people who talk about it insane is foolish on your part.

And, again, talking about a dead horse and bringing up spygate is a bit of hypocrisy.

I have said on this board alot of times that Spygate was insane, the pats got caught in the first half of game one, so it didn't help them in any way shape or form this year, its not like they would need the help anyway with the Pats lineup.

If the Colts piped in noise big deal. Seriously, this season has been nothing more than whining and crying about everything. Yes, the Pats reached for an additional advantage and got caught. Big deal. The Colts reached for an additional advantage and (probably) got caught, too. Big deal. Obviously the Patriots were able to overcome it.

and how do you know the Dome is quieter? Do you go to all the Colts games?

Why are you trying to be something you despise? Do you have any idea what that makes you?

Just stop and think for 45 seconds. You know those fans you don't care for on your board? You know how you feel about them? Get in touch with that feeling for a few seconds. That is what you are! Stop it, man! Show some self respect.

A troll is a troll is a troll. I think you guys are pitiful. The difference between you and me is that I don't try to emulate people I despise.

I like to come here because it's just too easy.

where did he say that he despised them for being on the Colts board for the last 3 years? I think it would be very boring without fans of other teams on the boards, could you imagine this board with only Pats fans? It would go something like this...

Post #1 Brady is the best qb in the league and way better then Manning
Post #2 Yep thats for sure, he sure is the best and Manning sucks
Post #3 Yep Manning does suck Im glad we have Brady..

I think you get the idea, what fun would that be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back