PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fred Taylor has wrist injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
its the reason i hate the time after the draft. Brady going to a horse race (that he does every year) is a big news story.

Well, it looks to be significant news. Tom Curran is reporting that Brady was there to try to buy Mine that Bird's ACL for his second replacement surgery. Brady's doctors apparently feel his only chance to play in the 2009 season is to replace his loose ACL with the ACL of a Kentucky Derby winning race horse.

Well, it looks to be significant news. Tom Curran is reporting that Brady was there to try to buy Mine that Bird's ACL for his second replacement surgery. Brady's doctors apparently feel his only chance to play in the 2009 season is to replace his loose ACL with the ACL of a Kentucky Derby winning race horse.

You and I both know they already did that hence why they call him Bionic Brady:D!!

His name is "Fragile Freddy" for a reason
It's from a long time ago. Reputations are difficult to remove, he hasn't been fragile for a long time. Maybe he will be for us as he ages, we'll see.

Actually, statistically speaking, given the course of his career and the fact that aging players tend to be more vulnerable to injury, yes, it should be expected.

Ok, how that's supposed to be funny is a matter for your mind, I suppose. For most Patriots fans, it would be a pleasant surprise.

Personally, I expect every RB to be injured during the course of a season, and it's a pleasant surprise when any of them play 16 games. That's why BB carried 3 feature backs last year...and why he still ended up starting Law Firm.

Anyone really buying this "fell on my hand while working out" story?

Why can't he just admit he was pushed by Brian Griese's dog.

SI.com - NFL - FredTaylor Injuries

Long list of injuries for him dating back over the time period...but he still gets the job done despite missing time.

Frankly how is it any different than what Maroney and Morris have missed since they have been here?

Tom Brady is even more injury prone!!!!

SI.com - NFL - TomBrady Injuries

;)

Fred Taylor got the name "fragile" in 2001 when he went down in the second game for the season, in 2002 he quickly shut everyone up and has been doing it since then.

also, calling a RB with 11,000 yards "fragile" is like calling Tom Brady "inaccurate".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back