PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FOX Sports: Pats would take Moss off the Raiders hands for a 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just saw Moss beat Champ but the ball wasnt good enough for Moss to make the play on in endzone. when was last time we beat Champ or even had him a step behind?

Which WR would I rather have, Moss or Branch?

Branch. I don't need to worry if my top WR is going to play hard on any given day with Branch.

Really, Moss is an incredibly talented LOSER. He's the AROD of football.

I like the way Moss went up for the ball in the end zone, and was all curled up with no extension for the ball. Way to extend for the catch. Fortunately Lynch was there to allow the ball to bounce off his head, otherwise Randy might have been suspected of half ***ing another one. This guy deserves the Raiders, where else could he be himself so completely?

Box_O_Rocks said:
I like the way Moss went up for the ball in the end zone, and was all curled up with no extension for the ball. Way to extend for the catch. Fortunately Lynch was there to allow the ball to bounce off his head, otherwise Randy might have been suspected of half ***ing another one. This guy deserves the Raiders, where else could he be himself so completely?

look how bad Raiders are..im sure id be half assing too if it seems like rest of team is only giving 1/3 of it..honestly cant be that bad

Remix 6 said:
look how bad Raiders are..im sure id be half assing too if it seems like rest of team is only giving 1/3 of it..honestly cant be that bad
If you have to make excuses for his play, why do I want him?

All- Moss is the Manny Ramirez of the NFL. Great numbers. Tremendous talent- when he wants to use it.

Actually, Moss looks like he has showed up for this game.

Which leads me to believe that maybe he actually has been traded.

MrBigglesWorth said:
waste of a thread

You might be right - but I think if the Pats took Moss, given his salary, he's cut after this year.

So you definately wouldn't trade a #1 pick for a rent-a-player under any circumstances.

Now a third round pick for a guy who puts you over the top for a Super Bowl?

That you would do (though I wouldn't in the case of Moss).

Heck - didn't we give up a 3rd round pick for Starks last year?

JoeSixPat said:
...didn't we give up a 3rd round pick for Starks last year?

You had to remind us????

Oh, how ironic.

Starks and Moss are teammates...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back