PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For those who were at the game. What was your favorite moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Brady getting pumped up by and simultaneously pumping up the crowd when the game was in hand. Best sideline video I've ever seen.

2. When it wasn't raining.

3. When it was raining.

I just found this:

Good video, but also just wanted to say I love the picture in your signature (is that what they call it, the pic under each of your posts)?

What was your favorite moment that people at home might not have seen?

May favorite moment people may have forgotten was post #109 in the now locked "I Don't Care I Can't Stand It..." thread. I believe you owe Miguels charity $100 bucks on behalf of fgssand.....

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...ds/i-dont-care-i-cant-stand-it.1112858/page-6

OK...........I say that my New England Patriots will finish higher than your Broncos when all is said and done this year.

$100 is the bet and the loser will donate to our resident salary cap Guru, Miguel's cause:
https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/HarryBenzan/team-mr8-boston-marathon-2014

Are we on??
First things first they are my New England Patriots too. I hate the Broncos.

If finish higher means higher seeding and or furthest to go in the playoffs you are on. By the way Broncos getting knocked off by either KC,Indy, or SD in the divisional round would not be surprise. But we are on definatley.
You will get a receipt from me if i lose too.

May favorite moment people may have forgotten was post #109 in the now locked "I Don't Care I Can't Stand It..." thread. I believe you owe Miguels charity $100 bucks on behalf of fgssand.....

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...ds/i-dont-care-i-cant-stand-it.1112858/page-6

OK...........I say that my New England Patriots will finish higher than your Broncos when all is said and done this year.

$100 is the bet and the loser will donate to our resident salary cap Guru, Miguel's cause:
https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/HarryBenzan/team-mr8-boston-marathon-2014

Are we on??
First things first they are my New England Patriots too. I hate the Broncos.

If finish higher means higher seeding and or furthest to go in the playoffs you are on. By the way Broncos getting knocked off by either KC,Indy, or SD in the divisional round would not be surprise. But we are on definatley.
You will get a receipt from me if i lose too.

I just changed my mind, this is my new favorite moment.

I want to see that receipt on line.

Damn, bettinhg against the patriots, that's not domaus that's dumbass.

I have to add Gronks sideline dancing was hilarious. Love this team, I really think they are going to win this game.

I liked how how all the people who have been insisting that Solder is so horrible that the Patriots should cut him immediately have apparently moved somewhere with no internet access.

My favorite moment from the game was towards the end they showed Brady on the Jumbotron and he saw himself on there & started fist pumping the crowd, then yelled, "Let's Go!!" a few times, then started high-fiving an jawing all his teammates, all while the crowd roared...Awesome!!

Runner up goes to Nate Solder catching the ball and holding on for dear life as he rumbled to the end zone. You could almost read his lips saying, "Don't drop it...don't drop it...don't drop it" as he went. LOL.

I just found this:

Damn! Now that's the stuff you don't get to see on TV. I really want to go to a Pats game! That's awesome!:D

I wonder if you could hear this stuff from wild feeds from backhauls the networks use or would you only be able to hear the commentators talking in the box while not on air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back