PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For those who are completely bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
If you go to NFL.com and watch the video of the AFC championship game @4.29 Jackson makes a catch for a substantial gain but he gets one foot down and his hand comes down out of bounds before his second foot lands inbounds. It appears close, but if you work your mouse on and off like a video game you can get it frame by frame and his hand definitely comes down out of bounds.before his 2nd foot. Ultimately no biggie, but fun to check out, and second guess the officials.

I knew he was out of bounds right when the play happened. I couldn't believe that the Patriots didn't challenge it.

Yeah, now I can't find that vid on nfl.com but the other one shows it around th 1:19 mark although not as well.

It was SO close.
Not sure they would have overturned that.

If you go to NFL.com and watch the video of the AFC championship game @4.29 Jackson makes a catch for a substantial gain but he gets one foot down and his hand comes down out of bounds before his second foot lands inbounds. It appears close, but if you work your mouse on and off like a video game you can get it frame by frame and his hand definitely comes down out of bounds.before his 2nd foot. Ultimately no biggie, but fun to check out, and second guess the officials.

FWIW, even the announcers said that was close, but should have been ruled a completion. I'd have to take a closer look, but when I first saw the replay, I was fairly sure it was a completion.

It was close, but i was definitely able to freeze it with one hand out and the other leg not touching. If i could do it with the mouse they could definitely do it with a jog wheel going frame by frame. He was definitely out, no question, i went back to the sight and couldn't find the right footage though for some reason; it was the 15 min version of the game and now I could only find 2 others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST