PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Football Outsiders bashes Fin Ginn Pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, shylock, if you actually did more than complain and whine about Pats fans views of the Phins, you'd know that there are Pats fans (myself included) that don't think that everything the Pats do is GOLD.

Who or what is "Shylock"? Complain and whine? I simply have issues with the arrogant Pat fans thinking everything the Pats do is great and everything the Fins do sucks. It's hardly justified and hardly true. We seem to handle the Pats easily every year. So we can't be that bad and if add luck into the equation, that Pats have had more then their fair share of good luck and the Dolphins luck has been none existent. You sure can blame Miami's coaching staff for some of the issues, but not all. Just like you can praise the Pats coaching staff and FO for some of their fortune, but not all.

As for Jason Taylor, he was the "Best Defensive Player in Football" for one year. The year 2006. When was he drafted? 1997 and as a 3rd ronder. That's a day 1 pick. That is pretty decent. But it still took him 10 years to become the best.

Just because you were drafted late on the first day is hardly a reason for high expectations, was the point! Jason Taylor has been the best Defensive player in most of football for a while he just got credit for it last year. Consider the fact that Miami has for most of JT's career had a piss poor offense he's still produced and made Miami competititve.

Every year he gets more attention then any other Dolphin player and still puts up probowl numbers. This is yet another expample of a Pat fan finding a reason not to give credit to anyone, unless he's wearing a Pats uni. No, you don't think everything the Pats do is gold.....you just tell people that.

As for my expectations of Meriweather, how about you stay on topic? Or can't you be bothered? Actually, from what I've seen, you CAN'T be bothered because all you can do is whine and complain. Particularly when facts are used. You just ignore them because they blow holes the size of battleships in your argument.

I'm sorry, you somehow are excused from having high expectations of your first round pick...simply becasue the Pats draft him?? His Numbers weren't exactly off the chart either, is this a tell tale sign of his future in the NFL? The topic is basically is Ginn worthy of the 9th overall pick based on what he did in college? How is asking you the same question about Meriweather off topic? Cause then you'll have find excuses why what he did in college isn't relative to where he was drafted, but Ginn is? You refuse to give Ginn credit, so then I bring up the fact that I'm sure you don't have the same issues with a the Pats pick because your opinion is obviously bias, sorta proving the point you view the Pats moves as good and eveyone else questionable. So the question is on track cause it proves your bias motivates your opinion.

You're transparent, Miami had needs and a WR and KR with speed filled those two needs. Maimi was also committed to taking the BPA at 9. They've had months and months of film study, interviews and and private workouts with every player they were interested in, in the draft. Thy had scouts at every possible event covering every prospect. You're gonna sit and tell me you know more then them? You know what Ginn said and what Questions were asked in the interviews, you watched every work out every game, you talked to Jim Tresell and asked him what he though of Ted Ginns work ethic and attitude?

I somehow doubt you did one of those things, much less all of them. BTW, has a first round pick who had an awsome college career ever failed in the pros? Has a a college player ever have an avg. college career turn out to be a HOF'er in the pro's? The answer to both is yes, so for you to speak on this subject as if you have a clue about what will happen is just proof of your bias, you hope he fails as a pro, you have no evidence he will, so spear me your bias crap.

BTW, Feel the Pain, I've given my reasons for believing that Ginn will be a bust. Sorry that you take issue with that. It is my opinion and if you don't like it, how about you use facts to try and refute it instead of a childish temper tantrum. Hell, you made a claim that Ginn was a Heismann Trophy candidate, yet you haven't provided ANY support to that claim. I am pretty sure that Ginn was NOT a Heismann Trophy candidate and I base that on the sites that would have that sort of information.

Have you given me reasons why Ginn will be a success? You want facts? What facts do you have of him in a Pro uniform he will fail? None, childish tantrum?? How about being to childish to post without bias? You're not capable, but you like to think as usual you know more because you're a Pat fan. I would like to know what on earth gives you more credability then any other fan? Nothing, your bias is no different then any other fans. So come down off your high hores and join the real world, where an opinion is an opinion...which you seem to struggle with.

As for the support I proivde to prove Ginn will succeed in the NFL is his world class speed, his ability to make players miss, his ability to catch the ball, his love for the game, his intelligence, his respect for his competition, the respect from his coaches and peers. All of those were a factor in Miami's decision to draft him #9 overall as well as his stats. Will it translate into success in the NFL? We don't know, just like we don't know that your opinion of his stats will be what he is in the Pros.

All we can do is wait and see. But your opinion is a much more bias opinion, because you post as if things are fact and I take a wiat and see approach. Cause the last time I checked, I'm not psychic, but you obviously are.

Last edited:
What !? Five pages of posts, and no youtube video ? This was the highlight of the draft coverage !!!

Fan reaction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaYgGSHJ5hM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkB1fRDdfGI

Miami Dolphins Fans Boo Coach Cam Cameron at the NFL Draft

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm2-PKY2wzw

R

Yeah, Eagle fans booed because they took McNabb instead of Williams, fans cheered when the Chargers drafted Ryan Leaf...how'd those picks turn out??? Opps...did I just throw a wrench in your weak attempt to insult?? I think so!

Yeah, Eagle fans booed because they took McNabb instead of Williams, fans cheered when the Chargers drafted Ryan Leaf...how'd those picks turn out??? Opps...did I just throw a wrench in your weak attempt to insult?? I think so!

Hey, they are your fellow Dolphin fans. So are you saying all those fins fsand are stupid ?

And those videos are pretty fricken hilarious.

I remember you. You were here last year spewing BS about how Culpepper was going to take them to the SB, and the Pats were on the decline. You disappeared around week 8.

Now your back this year with more b.s. Here's looking forward to you disappearing around week 5.

R

p.s.: Re:your tag - sometimes the best humor is when it's unintentional

Who or what is "Shylock"? Complain and whine? I simply have issues with the arrogant Pat fans thinking everything the Pats do is great and everything the Fins do sucks. It's hardly justified and hardly true. We seem to handle the Pats easily every year. So we can't be that bad and if add luck into the equation, that Pats have had more then their fair share of good luck and the Dolphins luck has been none existent. You sure can blame Miami's coaching staff for some of the issues, but not all. Just like you can praise the Pats coaching staff and FO for some of their fortune, but not all.

You have complained and whined in every single post in this thread and you continued with this post. Again, you duck FACTS and ignore questions asked of you.

Just because you were drafted late on the first day is hardly a reason for high expectations, was the point! Jason Taylor has been the best Defensive player in most of football for a while he just got credit for it last year. Consider the fact that Miami has for most of JT's career had a piss poor offense he's still produced and made Miami competititve.

You clearly haven't been following the draft for any length of time, let alone since Jason Taylor was drafted. 3rd round picks are expected to produce. And NO, Jason Taylor has NOT been the best defensive player in most of football for awhile. Sorry. He's not been. OH, btw, Miami having a piss poor offense gives Taylor more chances to produce. And to say that its only been because of Jason Taylor is a smack in the face to players who have been there like Sam Madison, Patrick Surtain and Zack Thomas. All of whom helped make the Miami defenses competatitve.

Every year he gets more attention then any other Dolphin player and still puts up probowl numbers. This is yet another expample of a Pat fan finding a reason not to give credit to anyone, unless he's wearing a Pats uni. No, you don't think everything the Pats do is gold.....you just tell people that.

Listen, you friggin LIAR. I don't tell people that everything the Pats do is GOLD. Damn, you are friggin ignorant. And no its not an example of a Pat fan finding a reason not to give credit to someone. Listen.. Just leave. YOU bring NOTHING to this thread and insist on going off on tangents that have nothing to do with this thread.

I'm sorry, you somehow are excused from having high expectations of your first round pick...simply becasue the Pats draft him?? His Numbers weren't exactly off the chart either, is this a tell tale sign of his future in the NFL? The topic is basically is Ginn worthy of the 9th overall pick based on what he did in college? How is asking you the same question about Meriweather off topic? Cause then you'll have find excuses why what he did in college isn't relative to where he was drafted, but Ginn is? You refuse to give Ginn credit, so then I bring up the fact that I'm sure you don't have the same issues with a the Pats pick because your opinion is obviously bias, sorta proving the point you view the Pats moves as good and eveyone else questionable. So the question is on track cause it proves your bias motivates your opinion.

Because we are talking about GINN, NOT MERIWEATHER. And MERIWEATHER was the 24th pick in the draft. Sorry you can't comprehend the difference. BTW, you really should stop saying my opinion is biased when yours is 10 times as biased as anyone who has posted.

You're transparent, Miami had needs and a WR and KR with speed filled those two needs. Maimi was also committed to taking the BPA at 9. They've had months and months of film study, interviews and and private workouts with every player they were interested in, in the draft. Thy had scouts at every possible event covering every prospect. You're gonna sit and tell me you know more then them? You know what Ginn said and what Questions were asked in the interviews, you watched every work out every game, you talked to Jim Tresell and asked him what he though of Ted Ginns work ethic and attitude?

You don't take a mediocre WR who happens to be a good kick returner in the top 10. Anyone with half a brain knows that. I don't care how many "months" of film study they did (it couldn't have been months and months since Cameron wasn't even part of the Phins staff prior to the end of February).

I am going to sit here and tell you my opinion. An opinion I have a right to. Something you seem to be friggin clueless about. Ginn is going to be a BUST because he's not going to produce the way a TOP 10 pick should produce. He's been a mediocre WR who was on a damn good team and benefitted from being on that damn good team.

OH, btw, there are BUSTS every year. Even in the TOP 10. And those staffs have done the same months of research and film review and interviews that you so highly tout the Phins on.

I somehow doubt you did one of those things, much less all of them. BTW, has a first round pick who had an awsome college career ever failed in the pros? Has a a college player ever have an avg. college career turn out to be a HOF'er in the pro's? The answer to both is yes, so for you to speak on this subject as if you have a clue about what will happen is just proof of your bias, you hope he fails as a pro, you have no evidence he will, so spear me your bias crap.

Its not proof of bias. Jesus, you are truly ******ed. I said Ginn would be a bust BEFORE the draft ever happened. I said the same thing about Marshawn Lynch. So, how is it BIAS when I said those things PRIOR to them being drafted by the Phins and Bills respectively?

So, you spare us you idiocy about other people's bias, please. Especially when YOUR bias is so much greater than everyone else's.

Have you given me reasons why Ginn will be a success? You want facts? What facts do you have of him in a Pro uniform he will fail? None, childish tantrum?? How about being to childish to post without bias? You're not capable, but you like to think as usual you know more because you're a Pat fan. I would like to know what on earth gives you more credability then any other fan? Nothing, your bias is no different then any other fans. So come down off your high hores and join the real world, where an opinion is an opinion...which you seem to struggle with.

You clearly don't understand how to debate. I took the stance that Ginn would be a bust and used facts to support it. As I did BEFORE the draft ever occured.

Now, about your little tantrum of "posting without bias." Since you are truly and utterly incapable of doing so yourself, maybe you should shut up about it because its CLEAR that you are throwing your little tirade STRICTLY because its Pats fans on this board talking about Ginn being a bust. It doesn't matter that there are boards all over talking about the SAME THING, you are taking issue with it because we're Pats fans. That is clear BIAS on your part.

YOU are the person who is on a high horse. Not me. Because you are the one in here throwing your tantrums complaining because people are LAUGHING at the Phins for being so stupid to take a mediocre WR who happens to be a good punt/kick returner in the 1st round.

As for the support I proivde to prove Ginn will succeed in the NFL is his world class speed, his ability to make players miss, his ability to catch the ball, his love for the game, his intelligence, his respect for his competition, the respect from his coaches and peers. All of those were a factor in Miami's decision to draft him #9 overall as well as his stats. Will it translate into success in the NFL? We don't know, just like we don't know that your opinion of his stats will be what he is in the Pros.

Ginn had problems catching the ball in college. His speed is nothing if he can't run routes properly. OH, and since when has Ginn shown an ability to make NFL players miss?

Pretty great double standard you have there.

All we can do is wait and see. But your opinion is a much more bias opinion, because you post as if things are fact and I take a wiat and see approach. Cause the last time I checked, I'm not psychic, but you obviously are.

Nope. Never claimed to be psychic. Just stated my educated opinion. One that I formed about Ginn long before he was ever drafted by the Phins. So, stuff you BS about BIAS because you've clearly shown that YOU are the one who can't post without showing your Bias. Especially with the garbage you keep posting about "Pats fans this" and "Pats fans that".

Last edited:
I simply have issues with the arrogant Pat fans thinking everything the Pats do is great and everything the Fins do sucks.
Well, then stop posting here. In case you haven't noticed, this is a Pats fans board. Go to a FIns board and you will see the exact same thing in reverse. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend?

Here, we think we have drafted and traded well over the last few years, and we think the Fins haven't.

You are all so in love with Ginn and hope that he can do for the Fins what Dante Hall did for the Chiefs. Maybe he will. Maybe he won't.

But most of us (and the rest of the football world) think it was a poor choice to let Welker go and draft Ginn. You are so enamoured of flash, you love the occaisional long run-back. Great. You ware welcome to it. We had the same thing with Bethel Johnson, a second round pick. It is interesting that the worst pick we made in hte last five years is very close to the pick you guys are saying is your best in the last five years.

Keep Ginn and follow in the footsteps of Dante Hall and KC. Meanwhile the Pats and Colts have thought it best to acquire a quality slot receiver. You are emulating the wrong team.

I remember you. You were here last year spewing BS about how Culpepper was going to take them to the SB, and the Pats were on the decline. You disappeared around week 8.
And he will disappear again. Unforrtunately in the meantime he is a pain in the butt. I see where he gets his FEELTHEPAIN name. Just listening to him is painful.

The funny thing is that FeelMyPain is jsut like AquaVelvaBoy4ever. He just takes his old posts, deletes Culpepper, inserts Ginn, and comes up the the same, "We have improved ourselves. The Pats will never win the division again. From July 2006:

It's not easy to get an honest opinion from a group of fans that think it's their right tol be SB champs every single year. The entire time the Pats were winning the division and SB's the Dolphins had DW and Jay Fiedler or AJ Feeley. Now the Fins have Nick Saban and Daunte Culpepper, but to listen to Pat fans we have the same talent we did just two years ago...because we aren't quite ready, just stop with the wishful thinking and deal with the fact the fins aren't the same crap team the Pats were able to beat just two years ago. It's like the Pat fans refuse to accept the upgrade in talent the fins have added on nearly every part of the team. Hello it's 2006 not 2004.
Hello, how did 2006 work out for you?

You and the other troll said aboukt a zillion times that the only reason you went 9-7 was because you had that lousy QB Gus Ferrotte. Now that you had Cullpepper you would go 12-4. :rofl: And you went 6-10.

And you predicted that the Pats would have a losing season, and we went 12-4 :rofl:

So who had the better analysis of the upcoming season? Which team made the better choices.

And now you come here with the same crap, saying the Fins made good choices and the Pats are going downhill. In spite of the fact you youk said the exact same thing last year and were totally completely wrong.

But now you add that Pats fans are arrogant because they think the Pats make better decisions than the Fins do. That isn't arrogance. That is called observing facts.

Nothing has changed. Next year you will be saying, "This year the Fins improved. We drafted the best FB in the league with the second pick in the draft. The Pats are going down."

Don't you ever get tired of being so wrong?

Last edited:
I could do everything you Pats fans are doing with Ginn, with any player selected in the first round of the draft. It's funny that there is very little positive to be said about Ginn from Pat fans even though Ginn was a Heisman candidate and the best KR in the country or the fastest guy in the darft this year. I could spend a little time working on your pick aswell, but I'm not scared of what he could do, so I don't even worry about it.

FWIW, this is NOT partisan grousing after the fact. This board was thoroughly skeptical of Ginn from the beginning, and flabbergasted by the Fins' choice. Check out this pre-draft poll:
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=54346

Again, Ginn may well turn out to be a good player. But he was a lousy choice with a top-10 draft pick.

You have complained and whined in every single post in this thread and you continued with this post. Again, you duck FACTS and ignore questions asked of you.

I respond to the constant negative that permiates throughout this site from Pat fans. Obviously if everything posted by Pat fans about the Dolphins wasn't negative, I wouldn't have to repond to the ignorance. I don't ignore any questions, I just don't tell you what you want to hear, that's your problem, not mine.

You clearly haven't been following the draft for any length of time, let alone since Jason Taylor was drafted. 3rd round picks are expected to produce. And NO, Jason Taylor has NOT been the best defensive player in most of football for awhile. Sorry. He's not been. OH, btw, Miami having a piss poor offense gives Taylor more chances to produce. And to say that its only been because of Jason Taylor is a smack in the face to players who have been there like Sam Madison, Patrick Surtain and Zack Thomas. All of whom helped make the Miami defenses competatitve.

Expected to produce yes, to be MVP is a bonus. I'm 100% positive JT wasn't brought in and expected to produce the way he has, stop with the stupid posts. Your opinion is JT hasn't been the best Defensive player in the league the last several years cause you're a Pat fan that would rather kick his Dog, then give a Dolphin player credit...your posts are worthless, just like your football IQ.

Listen, you friggin LIAR. I don't tell people that everything the Pats do is GOLD. Damn, you are friggin ignorant. And no its not an example of a Pat fan finding a reason not to give credit to someone. Listen.. Just leave. YOU bring NOTHING to this thread and insist on going off on tangents that have nothing to do with this thread.

Grow up Timmy, your attitude sucks. I could care less how much you love youself, you're extremely bias...accept it.

Because we are talking about GINN, NOT MERIWEATHER. And MERIWEATHER was the 24th pick in the draft. Sorry you can't comprehend the difference. BTW, you really should stop saying my opinion is biased when yours is 10 times as biased as anyone who has posted.

More stupid bias crap, You have no proof any player in the draft will succeed or fail. You act as if where a player selected determines their future....how ignorant is this thinking?? Where did the Saints draft Colston and how di he do? Where did the Pats draft Brady and hows he done? Where did the Colt's take Peyton Manning and hows he done? Shall I create a list of players drafted in the first second and third round that have failed and succeeded?? Look you bias Pat fan, where a player is drafted is no more proof of success or failure then you want people to believe. They either have it or they don't and what they did in college is not proof of anything, it's just an excuse for bias fans like to to presume the worst because it makes you feel better.

I am going to sit here and tell you my opinion. An opinion I have a right to. Something you seem to be friggin clueless about. Ginn is going to be a BUST because he's not going to produce the way a TOP 10 pick should produce. He's been a mediocre WR who was on a damn good team and benefitted from being on that damn good team.

Will Ginn be on the same team in the Pro's as he was in College? Will he be asked to do the same things? Will he produce the same numbers? You're thinking is ignorant because players like Colston in NO a kid out of Hofstra didn't exactly set the world on fire in college yet he gets to the Pro's plays for a first year HC with a new system and has a huge year. Is this guy the only player to ever do this in the NFL his first year from a small school?

No, so your opinion of Ginn is bias because you don't even consider this? I haven't seen you say one positive thing about him...like Ginn had no business in the first round at all. Yet read all the pre draft Mags and see how many had him a first round pick. It's not like they had him a third or fourth round pick. Most had him just behind Johnson in the first round. Spin it however you wish, but your "opinion" is bias because you don't want him to succeed. So bottom line who cares what you think Of Ginn, you can't be honest with yourself, I sure as heck don't expect you to be honest about a player you would hate to see light up your precious Pats.

OH, btw, there are BUSTS every year. Even in the TOP 10. And those staffs have done the same months of research and film review and interviews that you so highly tout the Phins on.

Exactly, just like there are sleepers. Which is why your reasoning for Ginns success at the next level is hardly an excuse to think he will fail as a pro. Like I said he will either have it or he won't, what he did in college is no indicator for anything, just a crutch for uneducated fans like you to use an excuse to claim a player will fail. How much more proof do you need for the bias you spew?

Its not proof of bias. Jesus, you are truly ******ed. I said Ginn would be a bust BEFORE the draft ever happened. I said the same thing about Marshawn Lynch. So, how is it BIAS when I said those things PRIOR to them being drafted by the Phins and Bills respectively?

So, you spare us you idiocy about other people's bias, please. Especially when YOUR bias is so much greater than everyone else's.

And your insults are very childish...should I expect anything less though?? No, you're the one whinning, god forbid the Dolphins have talent. Clearly the last thing you want to see or give credit for. You get offended cause I call you bias, yet you only see the negative in Ted Ginn, if you look at something and you can clearly see two sides, but only talk about the side the makes you happy...then clearly you're not looking at the whole picture. That's the defenition of bias.

Ginn had problems catching the ball in college. His speed is nothing if he can't run routes properly. OH, and since when has Ginn shown an ability to make NFL players miss?

Pretty great double standard you have there.

Really?? Hmmm, watch and learn bias boy:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=M8dyZ8kEBg4

Nope. Never claimed to be psychic. Just stated my educated opinion. One that I formed about Ginn long before he was ever drafted by the Phins. So, stuff you BS about BIAS because you've clearly shown that YOU are the one who can't post without showing your Bias. Especially with the garbage you keep posting about "Pats fans this" and "Pats fans that".

Your "educated opinion"?! Has not one positive word in it. Your opinion is clearly only about things that you want to see from him at the next level. Nothing....nothing you write about him is positive, at all. There is clearly a reason why, you refuse to see it! I know you won't watch the video, but you do not have one WO or KR/PR on your teams roster with that kids speed or talent. Deal with it.

Last edited:
I resond to the constant negative the permiates throughout this site from Pat fans. Obviously if everything posted by Pat fans about the Dolphins wasn't negative, I wouldn't have to repond to the ignorance. I don't ignore any questions, I just don't tell you what you want to hear, that's your problem, not mine.

You have ignore question. You made statements that Ginn was a Heismann Trophy Candidate. You were asked to provide proof. You haven't done so.
The only ignorance having been shown so far in this thread permeated from YOU and no one else.

Expected to produce yes, to be MVP is a bonus. I'm 100% positive JT wasn't brought in and expected to produce the way he has, stop with the stupid posts. Your opinion is JT hasn't been the best Defensive player in the league the last several years cause you're a Pat fan that would rather kick his Dog, then give a Dolphin player credit...your posts are worthless, just like your football IQ.

That could be said about ALL draft picks. NONE of them are expected to be MVP (which Taylor wasn't btw.) YOU are the one with the stupid posts. Not me. As for giving Dolphins players credit, you are absolutely CLUELESS as to what I would and wouldn't do. I have given Dolphin players plenty of credit when they have deserved it.

You haven't shown my posts to be worthless and you sure as hell haven't shown that my football IQ is worthless. On the other hand, you have shown that YOU are absolutely and complete clueless and have the most bias of ANY poster including NEM to have ever graced this message board.

Grow up Timmy, your attitude sucks. I could care less how much you love youself, you're extremely bias...accept it.

*ROFLMAO* You are telling ME to grow up and that My attitude sucks? YOU are the clueless wonder who came on here claiming that YOU aren't biased but everyone else is.

More stupid bias crap, You have no proof any player in the draft will succeed or fail. You act as if where a player selected determines their future....how ignorant is this thinking?? Where did the Saints draft Colston and how di he do? Where did the Pats draft Brady and hows he done? Where did the Colt's take Peyton Manning and hows he done? Shall I create a list of players drafted in the first second and third round that have failed and succeeded?? Look you bias Pat fan, where a player is drafted is no more proof of success or failure then you want people to believe. They either have it or they don't and what they did in college is not proof of anything, it's just an excuse for bias fans like to to presume the worst because it makes you feel better.

That's why its called an opinion, moron. You clearly don't understand the concept. I am sorry that you are so friggin stupid and sit there prweaching like an imbecile about people's opinions just because you don't like them. Get off the board if you don't like what you are reading.

Will Ginn be on the same team in the Pro's as he was in College? Will he be asked to do the same things? Will he produce the same numbers? You're thinking is ignorant because players like Colston in NO a kid out of Hofstra didn't exactly set the world on fire in college yet he gets to the Pro's plays for a first year HC with a new system and has a huge year. Is this guy the only player to ever do this in the NFL his first year from a small school?

Ginn will be on a team that has a pathetic special teams group, at least in terms of blocking. Could they improve? Sure, its kind of hard not to. But I don't believe it will help Ginn that much. So what. That is my opinion and I am entitled to it.

BTW, its pretty stupid of you to go off on a tangent mentioning Colston out of Hofstra since he's not part of the conversation. OH, and Colston's senior year was actually very good. If you knew anything, you'd know that.

No, so your opinion of Ginn is bias because you don't even consider this? I haven't seen you say one positive thing about him...like Ginn had no business in the first round at all. Yet read all the pre draft Mags and see how many had him a first round pick. It's not like they had him a third or fourth round pick. Most had him just behind Johnson in the first round. Spin it however you wish, but your "opinion" is bias because you don't want him to succeed. So bottom line who cares what you think Of Ginn, you can't be honest with yourself, I sure as heck don't expect you to be honest about a player you would hate to see light up your precious Pats.

I've considered tons of information to form my opinion of Ginn. Its MY OPINION and I am entitled to it moron. And why should I say anything positive about him? My stance is that he will be a bust. And, your wrong. MOST of them, by draft time, had Ginn on the tail end of the 1st round.

Bottom line is this is a Patriots message board where PATS FANS come to voice their opinions. Opinions that they are entitled to. I'm sorry that they opinions fly in the face of YOUR uneducated opinion. But you have done absolutely nothing to prove otherwise.

Exactly, just like there are sleepers. Which is why your reasoning for Ginns success at the next level is hardly an excuse to think he will fail as a pro. Like I said he will either have it or he won't, what he did in college is no indicator for anything, just a crutch for uneducated fans like you to use an excuse to claim a player will fail. How much more proof do you need for the bias you spew?

Dude, only uneducated fans like yourself completely ignore what a player did or didn't do in college. And yes, college IS an indicator of what a player would do to the extent that if he did bad, he probably wasn't going to do well in the NFL. Now, about Ginn, I have told you exactly why I believe he will fail. I am sorry that you are too much of an idiot to understand it. Its not BIAS because I formed the opinion PRIOR to him being picked by Miami. For it to be a BIAS, I would have had to have formed the opinion AFTER Miami picked him. I didn't. As I said, I felt that Ginn and Lynch were going to be busts at the combine.

And your insults are very childish...should I expect anything less though?? No, you're the one whinning, god forbid the Dolphins have talent. Clearly the last thing you want to see or give credit for. You get offended cause I call you bias, yet you only see the negative in Ted Ginn, if you look at something and you can clearly see two sides, but only talk about the side the makes you happy...then clearly you're not looking at the whole picture. That's the defenition of bias.

Dude, you really just need to stfu and leave. You are the pathetic person who started with the insults. If you don't like that they were thrown back at you, tough. Maybe you should get a friggin clue before coming to another message board and trying to take a holier than thou approach that you, yourself were more guilty of than anyone who had posted previously.

BTW, I suggest you go and learn what the word BIAS means because what you claimed is bias is NOT. Bias is a particular tendency or inclination, esp. one that prevents unprejudiced consideration of a question. I would be BIASED against GINN if I liked him before the draft, but, because he was drafted by the Phins, I hated him now. I have not liked Ginn and have never been impressed with him.

Really?? Hmmm, watch and learn bias boy:

Watch what? A piece of garbage highlight film that means absolutely NOTHING in the scheme of things?

Your "educated opinion"?! Has not one positive word in it. Your opinion is clearly only about things that you want to see from him at the next level. Nothing....nothing you write about him is positive, at all. There is clearly a reason why, you refuse to see it! I know you won't watch the video, but you do not have one WO or KR/PR on your teams roster with that kids speed or talent. Deal with it.

I don't want a 1st round bust of a talent like Ginn on the Patriots. He wouldn't succeed. I don't need to watch some garbage highlight video because it only shows the HIGHLIGHTS. I watched some Ohio State Games last year and this year and was NOT impressed with him as a receiver. I am sorry that its beyond your comprehension to understand that.

Now, why don't you take your whining little but over to Phinshaven and whine there about how your opinion isn't appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back