PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

First full pads practice in 3 weeks: Talib & Amendola present/Kelly & Washington not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Per Twitter: Talib, Amendola at practice; Washington, Kelly still out

Armstead on a side field.

Talib on the field, but probably non-contact.

Amendola present.

Only players not spotted: Washington (grrr), Kelly (sigh).

Re: Per Twitter: Talib, Amendola at practice; Washington, Kelly still out

That's good to hear about Amendola, could we possibly see him AND Gronk on the field together for the first time on sunday? That must be one of the signs of the apocolypse, lol...

shalise manza young ✔ @shalisemyoung
from practice: Amendola, Talib present; Kelly, Washington absent. full pads for 1st time in 3 wks (via @GlobeWhitmer)

Also, some pretty interesting tweets...

Mike Petraglia @Trags
@CPriceNFL reports Danny Amendola (concussion) and Aqib Talib (hip) return to full pads practice. Talib had no pads under game pants.

Jeff Howe @jeffphowe
Vereen didn't practice today, which is the first day he was eligible. Still can't play until Week 11, though.

Nick Underhill @Nick_Underhill
Armstead is working out on a side field

As for Washington, I think more of us would be shocked if he actually DID practice. Great news on Talib and Amendola, though. I'm very much looking forward to Amendola and Gronk being on the field together.

I attempted to merge this with my thread but this forum doesn't allow normal posters to execute such a task. :eek:

Re: First full pads practice in 3 weeks: Talib & Amendola present/Kelly & Washington

Also, some pretty interesting tweets...

As for Washington, I think more of us would be shocked if he actually DID practice. Great news on Talib and Amendola, though. I'm very much looking forward to Amendola and Gronk being on the field together.

I do believe Amendola has reached his quota for injuries and games missed for the year. Hopefully he can come back and not miss any more time (looks up at the football gods, please make this so).

Re: First full pads practice in 3 weeks: Talib & Amendola present/Kelly & Washington

I am a little concerned about rushing Talib back, wondering what is going on with Vereen. Should be back on the field ASAP. Good to see Amendola isn't totally woozy.

Just wait, all those who are worried about the offense. This team will be unstoppable. It will happen.

Gronkowski, Amendola, Vereen, Edelman, Ridley, Thompkins, Dobson, Collie.

Lots of weapons. Brady will come around.

Just wait and see.

More weapons than last year, and last year they had the best Patriots offense I've ever seen.

I attempted to merge this with my thread but this forum doesn't allow normal posters to execute such a task. :eek:

Who said you're normal?

Unfortunately, the team has to really wait on Leon, because it desperately needs to replace Blount on kickoffs (though I admit he looked his best against the Jets).

Take your time, Aqib.

I do believe Amendola has reached his quota for injuries and games missed for the year. Hopefully he can come back and not miss any more time (looks up at the football gods, please make this so).

I hope so, Hes turning into the patriots version of Jd drew

Were there any new players not in attendance? It would be nice to turn the tide on these injuries and start getting players back.

Also, were the new Nose Tackle Siliga and old friend Andre Carter spotted at practice?

I am a little concerned about rushing Talib back, wondering what is going on with Vereen. Should be back on the field ASAP. Good to see Amendola isn't totally woozy.

Just wait, all those who are worried about the offense. This team will be unstoppable. It will happen.

Gronkowski, Amendola, Vereen, Edelman, Ridley, Thompkins, Dobson, Collie.

Lots of weapons. Brady will come around.

Just wait and see.

More weapons than last year, and last year they had the best Patriots offense I've ever seen.

Don't worry about rushing Talib back. I have full faith and confidence that Dr. Gill knows what he's doing.

There is no way our offense can still suck with Gronk and Amendola on the field, right? For once we will have a real #1 and a real #2 option.

Were there any new players not in attendance? It would be nice to turn the tide on these injuries and start getting players back.

I only saw Kelly and Washington.

Also, were the new Nose Tackle Siliga and old friend Andre Carter spotted at practice?

Nothing on them, though I am looking.

Who said you're normal?

My mommy tells me that every day when she unlocks the cellar door to feed me.

What the heck is wrong with Washington?

There is no way our offense can still suck with Gronk and Amendola on the field, right? For once we will have a real #1 and a real #2 option.
So long as the o-line protects Brady.

Don't worry about rushing Talib back. I have full faith and confidence that Dr. Gill knows what he's doing.

He is being scrutinized with a microscope now. he better knows what he is doing ;)

Gotta have Talib on Hartline this game,Hartline has been pretty good against NE.

Not worrying as much about Wallace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick