PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FF: Frustrating Football

37Harrison

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
So I am (according to the rankings) the 4th best team in my league. However, my record is 1-3. I have the 3rd highest points scored and most points scored against. My #1 receiver right now is Jennings BUT Rodgers now has a sprained shoulder which could negatively impact Jennings.

So here is my question... I have 4 RB's (Barber, Graham, C. Johnson, & Slaton) and 4 WR's (Jennings, Evans, C Johnson, V Jackson). Barber and Graham are the only two RB's who have the same by week...

Would you (this has been offered to me) trade Graham for T.O.?

I definitely would, you've got enough depth at RB and Owens has been awesome this year. Of course it is a risk because he just started whining about his touches for no reason, but I would do that trade.

I definitely would, you've got enough depth at RB and Owens has been awesome this year. Of course it is a risk because he just started whining about his touches for no reason, but I would do that trade.

Thanks man you've been a real help. The one thing that I am concerned about though is the fact that I would have Barber and T.O. and if the Cowboys ended up crapping the bed on O in one or a few games then I would be screwed. But on the flip side if they both had an awesome game that could almost assure me a win... :confused2:

True, though you could do worse than loading up on the Dallas offense. Do you have Felix Jones? You might also want to try and pick him up cheap, I worry that Barber is going to miss time with injury the way he runs. Tough to be a feature back and rack up so many punishing hits.

nothing wrong with loading up on Dallas IMO. In one league I've got T.O. & Witten

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back