Welcome to PatsFans.com

FF: Frustrating Football

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by 37Harrison, Sep 30, 2008.

1. 37Harrison

37Harrison 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +67 / 1 / -2

#37 Jersey

So I am (according to the rankings) the 4th best team in my league. However, my record is 1-3. I have the 3rd highest points scored and most points scored against. My #1 receiver right now is Jennings BUT Rodgers now has a sprained shoulder which could negatively impact Jennings.

So here is my question... I have 4 RB's (Barber, Graham, C. Johnson, & Slaton) and 4 WR's (Jennings, Evans, C Johnson, V Jackson). Barber and Graham are the only two RB's who have the same by week...

Would you (this has been offered to me) trade Graham for T.O.?

2. Stokes

Stokes In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I definitely would, you've got enough depth at RB and Owens has been awesome this year. Of course it is a risk because he just started whining about his touches for no reason, but I would do that trade.

3. 37Harrison

37Harrison 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +67 / 1 / -2

#37 Jersey

Thanks man you've been a real help. The one thing that I am concerned about though is the fact that I would have Barber and T.O. and if the Cowboys ended up crapping the bed on O in one or a few games then I would be screwed. But on the flip side if they both had an awesome game that could almost assure me a win... :confused2:

4. Stokes

Stokes In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

True, though you could do worse than loading up on the Dallas offense. Do you have Felix Jones? You might also want to try and pick him up cheap, I worry that Barber is going to miss time with injury the way he runs. Tough to be a feature back and rack up so many punishing hits.

5. Tucker

Tucker On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

nothing wrong with loading up on Dallas IMO. In one league I've got T.O. & Witten