PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger and Mazz on Monday: all raves for Patriots...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's extremely hard to watch the 2 penis heads for more than 10-15 minutes.

Radio personalities are supposed to have controversial takes (I'm not talking Skip Bayless SAS level) but nevertheless it's their job to have a take. If they said, " the Pats are real good and I trust all the moves Belichick makes will pan out most of the time" that wouldn't make for very interesting radio.

Their usual tenets after a Pats win are: the opponents sucks, the Pats got all the calls, the opponent didn't cover Gronkowski, the opponents' coaches suck, the Pats haven't beaten anyone yet, let's see them win on the road...blah, blah, blah

Give it a day or two. they may be trumpeting the pats now, but wait a few days - soon it'll be "The win over Denver means NOTHING if they lose to Indy, Mike!"
"They gave up 400+ yards passing, Mike!"
"Denver was overrated Mike!"
"If Gronkowski gets hurt they're done, Mike!" (Felger was trying this angle last night on CSN postgame - F him, that Green Bay carpetbagger)
"They can't run the ball, Mike!"
"If they called the illegal block on Wright it's a different game, Mike!"
"Browner will have a penalty that'll cost them a game, Mike!"

This made me LOL, and was exactly what I was thinking. It's Monday so they are over the moon with the Pats, but the doubts will start creeping in on Tuesday, to all out, "we can definitely lose this game, Mike!" by Wednesday or so. How pathetic is it that I still listen because at least they are talking Pats. Felger said that Indy was a bigger problem than Green Bay a few weeks ago, by the way. I wonder if he will remember that this week.

Felger's currently raving about Brady's movement in the pocket, which has been tremendous of course.

I swear, it's like F&M had exorcisms.

Mazz is jealous because he thought Felger only raved about his hand movements in Felger's pocket.

how do these tool bags know we are going to let him walk? becasue he's playing good? Becasue we don't have an extension in place? Morons

Well I won't hurt you, but you are wrong. Going for 2 made perfect sense. Any good coach would have done it. Here's why. If the Pats kick they go up 23. And while unlikely there was still time for the Donkeys to score 3 times. If they make all three 2 point conversions, they would win the game. By going for 2 and making it, the Pats extend the league to 24, making the best the Broncos could to was tie the game. It wasn't running it up, it was smart football.

.....and now you know....
On the other hand, if they kick they are 3 TDs, with 2 2 point conversions ahead, vs if they go for 2 and fail, they are up only scores and one of them have to be a 2 point conversion.
That is more important, because Denver was not going to go for 2 if they scored down by 7.

how do these tool bags know we are going to let him walk? becasue he's playing good? Becasue we don't have an extension in place? Morons
Because Krafty is cheap, and BB prefers ponies to horses because it's ALL ABOUT HIM!!!

Mazz is jealous because he thought Felger only raved about his hand movements in Felger's pocket.
Mazz is jealous of any adult male taller than 4'2 whose voice is deeper than the average 9 year old girl...

I have a dirty, dirty confession to make. I love listening to Felger and Mazz. It's the WWE of sports radio and everything they say should be taken with a grain of salt. They don't even believe the things they say. They are simply well paid professional trolls. Knowing this, nothing they say bothers me at all. I love listening to the callers who get really upset at there anti Patriot agenda. It's so predictable and so consistent, it doesn't even register as a legitimate opinion in my mind. As egotistical and arrogant as Michael Felger is, he's clever as hell and he makes me laugh regularly. Mazz on the other hand... the guy isn't clever and hes never made me laugh once. I tune in regularly for ****s and giggles. When I want real sports talk, I flip over to Dale and Holley, but I get my real sports talk fix from Gresh and Zo in the morning. I just thought I would post this confession to get it off my chest, but to also make a point that the show isn't for pessimists only as I am about as big of a homer as it gets on this board. Have at me now. What say you @james87654

I have a dirty, dirty confession to make. I love listening to Felger and Mazz. It's the WWE of sports radio and everything they say should be taken with a grain of salt. They don't even believe the things they say. They are simply well paid professional trolls. Knowing this, nothing they say bothers me at all. I love listening to the callers who get really upset at there anti Patriot agenda. It's so predictable and so consistent, it doesn't even register as a legitimate opinion in my mind. As egotistical and arrogant as Michael Felger is, he's clever as hell and he makes me laugh regularly. Mazz on the other hand... the guy isn't clever and hes never made me laugh once. I tune in regularly for ****s and giggles. When I want real sports talk, I flip over to Dale and Holley, but I get my real sports talk fix from Gresh and Zo in the morning. I just thought I would post this confession to get it off my chest, but to also make a point that the show isn't for pessimists only as I am about as big of a homer as it gets on this board. Have at me now. What say you @james87654
I totally agree. I enjoy listening to their show, mostly Felger. Can they be total A-holes? Sure! Most recently I wanted to strangle Felgy for the way he was talking to Bedard but I still keep listening because it is entertaining.

Exactly. Revis is playing in the best situation of his career, and all of his statements in recent weeks reflect that he's very appreciative of the way things are done in New England compared to his time in NY or Tampa Bay. Revis has the opportunity to cement his legacy as one of the all-time greats with deep playoff runs. Even if this team makes it to a Super Bowl, Revis has to be looking at his options and whether there is any place better for him at this point in his career. He won't be cheap, but he may very well enter negotiations with the intent to stay in New England with Belichick, Brady and this terrific defense.

Mazz is jealous of any adult male taller than 4'2 whose voice is deeper than the average 9 year old girl...

Mazz is wildly, madly in love with the little man with a big voice, Gary Tanguay. It's kind of sweet, really. Between them, they could probably score a 9 on the Wonderlic, same as Geno Smith.

gary_tanguay_tony_massarotti_102613.jpg

Gary Tanguay, screamer par excellence. All he does is yell about how everybody and everything sucks. Accomplished journalist...

Lmao @rlcarr are you Ronnie from Roxbury screaming into the phone with your temple pounding out of your head? My best friend is so bothered by everything Felger says, I get a kick out of it. He's a troll, his act isn't new.

lol.......felger is my role model

a well paid professional troll.......it doesnt get any better

i dont know what i enjoy more.....watching them play so well of late....or watching them struggle, and use that as a pretext to take shots at brady under the guise of loving BB

im very conflicted.......and my admiration of BB is genuine

Last edited:
lol.......felger is my role model

a well paid professional troll.......it doesnt get any better
Are having such high standards working out for you in life? I am going to take a guess and say no.

im very conflicted.

Yes we know this. Nice to hear from you. How come you've disappeared during this stretch of winning? Suddenly got busy? Also, why have u taken your handsome face off your avatar?

Also, why have u taken your handsome face off your avatar?
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. The tilted picture hanging on the wall of that pic used to drive me nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News