PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger and Mazz on Monday: all raves for Patriots...

Status
Not open for further replies.
full blown troll mode right now .. that fat guy Bertrand .. makes my blood boil .. Not cause he is talking sports, but the fact that he is talking sports, and has never in his life played a sport in his obese life ..

One of the reasons that i no longer listen to sports radio for more than a couple of minutes ..... the idiots that call in. As i was going through the channels i stopped to listen to the F and G and some knuckle head called in and was wondering if the pats could get a couple of number 1 picks for brady this year. Felger turned to mazz and asked his opinion, at that point i moved on.

Last edited:
Ah at last, the Brady trade and contract talk has begun.

full blown troll mode right now .. that fat guy Bertrand .. makes my blood boil .. Not cause he is talking sports, but the fact that he is talking sports, and has never in his life played a sport in his obese life ..

...which make him perfect to host a sports radio show. Ignorance appealing to ignorance is a match made in heaven.

Ugh. I have to admit that I hear Felger & Mazz on the radio at work....

Today annoyed me. Felger -- yet again -- brought up the Wes Welker FA situation between NE and Denver two years ago. So anyway, Felger & Mazz have no problem comparing Welker to an old Boxer who just needs to hand 'em up. But! As soon as Felger admits this, he does an about face, and makes this weird self-defense of his initial criticism of the move, and that it doesn't make Belichick's decision on Welker any better. Why? Felger argues -- in this pathetic all-or-nothing logic -- that simply because the Pats offered Welker a contract, then fans can't point out that Belichick was right. Because simply offering a contract means Welker could've stayed on, and if-so, the Pats would be having the same problems.

(Not-so-)Curiously, Felger is blatantly ignoring the fact that Belichick offered Welker a contract that was significantly lower than people expected. In essence, an evaluation of Welker as a player who was worth little more than 5 mil per year (and incentives). As, it turns out BB was dead-on. But of course Felger is blatantly ignoring this little (i.e. HUGE) point.

Oh dont worry...........Mazz was just *****ing about the PATS going for 2 up 22 in the 4th quarter. "JUUUUUSSSSTTT KICK IT MIIIIIIIKKE"

That's reason enough to ignore anything football know nothing Squeaky Macoroni says about the Pats. So let me see if I have this straight, you don't want to make it a 3 touchdown game early in the 4th quarter against a stacked offense?

Ok got it. Shouldn't he be putting people to sleep with that baseball report show or something? That's a painful listen, but at least I can switch the channel. Can't change the station when he's dissing the Pats. Wait, Im starting to understand the reasoning behind his shtick, and all this time I thought he dissed them to keep face with the 25% of baseball diehards that simply don't understand or have a passion for the game of football.

Nope ... this is more like it for Mazz ... ladies underwear.

tony-jpg.7273
colonel_russell_wiliams_poses_in_lingerie.jpg

Felger on csn tonight was starting the medias soon to be trolling calling card: the pats haven't beaten "anyone" on the road in years and if they loses at ind what does that denver win REALLY mean?
to wit, I would argue that blowing out the defnding sb winners balt last year was a big win. A 41-7 win on the road over the team that beat "YOU" in the afc title gm and won the sb is a pretty good win. Bal had won 4 or 5 in a row and "YOU" were coming off a bad loss in Miami. ..**** felger and the rest of the loathsome scum called sports media in boston

I have to admit... I agreed with Mazz on that when it happened.

Don't hurt me.
Well I won't hurt you, but you are wrong. Going for 2 made perfect sense. Any good coach would have done it. Here's why. If the Pats kick they go up 23. And while unlikely there was still time for the Donkeys to score 3 times. If they make all three 2 point conversions, they would win the game. By going for 2 and making it, the Pats extend the league to 24, making the best the Broncos could to was tie the game. It wasn't running it up, it was smart football.

.....and now you know....

Well I won't hurt you, but you are wrong. Going for 2 made perfect sense. Any good coach would have done it. Here's why. If the Pats kick they go up 23. And while unlikely there was still time for the Donkeys to score 3 times. If they make all three 2 point conversions, they would win the game. By going for 2 and making it, the Pats extend the league to 24, making the best the Broncos could to was tie the game. It wasn't running it up, it was smart football.

.....and now you know....

Yup. It was simple common sense mixed with second grade arithmetic. Not surprising Mazz couldn't figure it out. :)

It didn't take long....about 5:15pm yesterday, some caller started talking about how us fans are stupid and need to temper our notion that the pats are going to the superbowl and that it was just a game in the beginning of november. idiot1 and idiot2 had no problem chiming in.

The only thing that crossed my mind was me sitting there eating a steak, telling someone that the rib eye is awesome and having the person yell at me 'not every steak is a rib eye you moron'

Pats dominate the Lions and their #1 D in the NFL and are preparing for perhaps the biggest regular season game of the year with the Packers and F&M are talking about THE REVS......and baseball signings..........THE REVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mazz is now in love with Revis....

I don't know who "Felger and Mazz" are, but Pat Kirwin opened up his Sirius NFL radio show with the Lions/Pats game. Said that the Pats look like the best team in the NFL, based on their decisive wins over a succession of quality division-leading teams in recent weeks.

Talked about 30 teams handing Belichick a puzzle piece by not claiming Blount on waivers....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back