PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger and Mazz on Monday: all raves for Patriots...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't even believe the things they say. They are simply well paid professional trolls. Knowing this, nothing they say bothers me at all.

Absolutely. I remember before Felger adopted this persona, and the fact is he's had far more career success since he decided to go provocateur.

So like you, I'm unbothered but it. Unlike you, though, I'm not entertained by it either. Bombast bores me to tears.

i've been listening to Felger since his days on 1510 and 890 and "back then" he was much more "pro" patriots because it was the opposing view. The landscape was different - there weren't as many talking heads, you had many/most in the media lining up for Kraft and the Patriots' heads because Parcells left The media adored him and Bledsoe because they were both accessible and filled their notebooks. Ron Borges was the most egregious - Felger used to call him out all the time on 1510. The media really went after Kraft. Or perhaps Felger was just playing nice back then because he was writing his Patriots book and he needed access. Trolling the Patriots fanbase has gotten Felger the most lucrative spot in Boston drivetime radio...good for him, but at the same time F him...
When the Pats are doing well, as they've been for the past 7 weeks, there's not much to go after team-wise, so he attacks the fans...

Yes we know this. Nice to hear from you. How come you've disappeared during this stretch of winning? Suddenly got busy? Also, why have u taken your handsome face off your avatar?

dude......work has kept me so busy........its good to be back for a few days at least

a couple of the female posters said my rugged jason statham like looks were distracting them and asked me to remove it

i've been listening to Felger since his days on 1510 and 890 and "back then" he was much more "pro" patriots because it was the opposing view. The landscape was different - there weren't as many talking heads, you had many/most in the media lining up for Kraft and the Patriots' heads because Parcells left The media adored him and Bledsoe because they were both accessible and filled their notebooks. Ron Borges was the most egregious - Felger used to call him out all the time on 1510. The media really went after Kraft. Or perhaps Felger was just playing nice back then because he was writing his Patriots book and he needed access. Trolling the Patriots fanbase has gotten Felger the most lucrative spot in Boston drivetime radio...good for him, but at the same time F him...
When the Pats are doing well, as they've been for the past 7 weeks, there's not much to go after team-wise, so he attacks the fans...
Yeah, I remember all the cracks about Kraft and his stopwatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back