PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Favre's press conf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Lemieux also retire to get treated for his lymphoma? That's a little different than the yearly "Will I or won't I?" ritual.

Clarification required:

Mario will always be better than Favre in my eyes (at the risk of comparing apples to oranges). Lemieux had back pain and some kind of infection along with the cancer which resulted in the '97 retirement.

My only comparison here is that he unretired, which Favre is allowed to do. HOW he, Favre, did it ... well I can say that at least I don't know all the details. He didn't get along with management...so what does that mean? Does he feel like he had the right to make team decisions, I dunno.....maybe, but what does it matter now, he is with gang green.

Be that as it may, like I said he is fun to watch and I will enjoy watching him in the AFC East.

I think we are gonna smoke him, and that will be fun to watch too..:)

Last edited:
I just went on ESPN.com and couldn't find a single thing about Favre on the front page.. This has only been going on for a month now.. why have they dropped the coverage?? Isn't this still newsworthy?? After all, it's the (not-so)Great Faavvvv-rah... Where are all the writers blowing sunshine up this guy's butt?? Have they FINALLY run out of things to say?? Or are they going back into their caves to check their thesaurus' to find NEW superlatives that haven't been used yet?? (Not sure that's possible)..
This guy is D-U-N done!! All these writers are gonna look like fools with their bold predictions.. The Jets were an average team with no QB, and now they're an average team with an overrated, washed up QB.. With their creampuff schedule, they'll still be lucky to finish 8-8.. Although I'm sure we'll hear every painful detail of the Great Favre.. UGH...

Nevermind, I found something.. HEADLINE on ESPN.com.. The Mayor.. yes, the MAYOR.. greets the Great Favre.. Wow.. Must have nothing else to do in NYC..

Nevermind, I found something.. HEADLINE on ESPN.com.. The Mayor.. yes, the MAYOR.. greets the Great Favre.. Wow.. Must have nothing else to do in NYC..

yea, he gave him a street sign.

I just wanna add that NYC is one of the biggest sht holes in this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes