PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Explosive New Hernandez Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
based on the map and a picture I saw of SP vehicles, I think the location is the recycling center, and that industrial park is misspeak

It is certainly possible IC.

All I know is the first media outlet (I saw anyway) was WPRI out of Providence and they were saying the body was found on John Dietech Blvd which is where the Industrial Park is...with the RC on Mt Hope.

Again, not trying to spread misinformation (not that I can do any better than the media has done for the last 6 months), just that intial reports gave a street location not an area location (Recycling Center vs Industrial Park).

EDIT TO ADD: IC here is the report I originally saw:

http://www.wpri.com/dpp/news/crime/body-discovered-in-north-attleboro

Around 5:30 on Monday afternoon a jogger who was running along John Dietsch Boulevard discovered a body lying in an open space between dirt and gravel piles. The teen did not have a cell phone and approached the door of a nearby office park building, then spoke to a worker inside about his discovery. Together, the jogger and employee went back to the scene and called police.

If the victim was found on Dietsch, then it isnt at the RC.

What has Ray lewis said about this on ESPN???

Goodell could try. Hernandez would sue. Hernandez would probably win.

The rest of your post is just silly.

Roethlisberger got 6 games without ever being arrested.......
Vick was suspended indefinitely the moment he was charged
Pacman Jones was suspended for a year never having gone to jail

what would AH sue for? the CBA has every players balls in Goodell's vice

as for silly, you are

I know a lot of people in North Attleborough who either grew up there and/or still live there. Withstanding this incident, it is a very nice town....Stuff like this normally doesn't happen there.

Agreed. I was actually joking with a buddy of mine from Pawtucket yesterday:

"Whoever did this should have driven the additional 10-15 mins into Attleboro or Pawtucket....would have been less out of the ordinary" :)

If he IS arrested soon, than ABC was right all along weren't they?

Absolutely. That's not in question.

The lines here aren't drawn between people who think he did something wrong and people who think he's an innocent angel.

The lines are between people who are, in my opinion, rushing to judgement using the media as their source for 'facts' and those who are withholding judgement until actual, definitive information comes out.

Which is why these allegations that everyone who hasn't yet picked up a pitchfork are Patriot ball washers are particularly galling. I hold the Patriots organization in much lower esteem than a lot of people here and I've never subscribed to the 'Patriot Way' fairy tale that some people cling to.

But I don't like the idea of a young man's life being ruined or even negatively impacted (as has already happened with the lost endorsement deal) until the facts are determined. That is all.

According to ABC the first one wasn't wrong, some media outlets reported it as being wrong but they never have...and they are still standing behind it.

You're contradicting yourself.

1. ABC News reports that an arrest warrant has been issued
2. the Globe, among others, report than an arrest warrant has not been issued
3. ABC News revises its report to state that an arrest warrant has been prepared, but not yet issued.​

In other words, even ABC News has acknowledged that ABC News' initial report was incorrect. Not sure why you're still claiming otherwise.

Tell that to the Saints players.

as for silly, you are

I'm not the one making the stupid comments about not wanting someone around without even knowing what happened, you are. Silly is too polite a word for how you're acting regarding this matter, but forum rules require that I abstain from using more appropriate language.

Well fnordcircle,

we will see who is right here soon won't we. I am not choosing to believe anything that fits my personal narrative best. I am reading multiple reports, all independently verified that a warrant is being issued and that he will be arrested soon. I saw those same reports yesterday. In fact, the only thing being questioned is the wording of being issued, issued, and served....I believe it WILL be issued and he WILL be arrested based upon said reports and you CHOOSE not to believe that. All good, only time will tell...

If he IS arrested soon, than ABC was right all along weren't they?

No. Regardless of what happens going forward, they reported that an arrest warrant had been issued when an arrest warrant had not been issued. They were wrong.

What almost certainly happened is that they jumped to conclusions and/or jumped the gun in order to break the story. Which tells you everything you need to know about their credibility in this matter.

Agreed. I was actually joking with a buddy of mine from Pawtucket yesterday:

"Whoever did this should have driven the additional 10-15 mins into Attleboro or Pawtucket....would have been less out of the ordinary" :)

No doubt. I grew up in the South Coast and from my perspective, I would have said Fall River and New Bedford for something like this would not have been out of the ordinary as well.

For an arrest warrant being issued they sure are dragging their feet picking this guy up.

Will Brinson ‏@WillBrinson 14m
Asked Attleboro Clerk ab Aaron Hernandez arrest warrant: "We have not seen or heard of any [paperwork] on the way, no."

So either:
  • A request for an arrest warrant will be submitted eventually and just has not yet.
  • The reports about the arrest warrant are erroneous at this time.
  • The police fed the arrest warrant story to the media in hopes of spooking Aaron into coming into to talk on his own volition.
  • This report is erroneous and there is an arrest warrant out.

as for silly, you are

A few things assuming Hernandez never does jail time:

• This is post Bountygate. Bountygate changed a lot what Goodell can and can't do without proof. No one has tested the personal conduct policy post Bountygate.
  • An internal investigation found that Roethlisberger was probably guilty of rape the last time. The burden of proof for Goodell is not as high as it is for the police. I also think Roethlisberger didn't want to sue the league and have that stuff come to light.
  • There was enough evidence against Vick for Goodell to suspend him before he was prosecuted. He was also punished because he lied directly to Goodell about his involvement. As Belichick can tell you, lying to Goodell or disregarding his orders are a really bad offense in Goodell's eyes.
  • Pacman was an unique case. He also lied to Goodell.

Based on what we know, Hernandez is going to be due a very lengthy suspension if not a permanent ban if he was actively involved in the murder. But at this point we don't know how Goodell will act and when he will act.

No doubt. I grew up in the South Coast and from my perspective, I would have said Fall River and New Bedford for something like this would not have been out of the ordinary as well.

Those two would work too :)

Craptastic situ all the way around...was a rough night for Mrs.Drewski....Ahern is her favorite player (for both football and non football reasons :D )

For an arrest warrant being issued they sure are dragging their feet picking this guy up.

No arrest warrant has been issued.

Based on all that I've read and seeing some of the pictures of where they were searching where the body was found, my guess is the actual scene of the crime is where the Red arrow is:

Attachments

• scene.jpg
    scene.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 103
Based on all that I've read and seeing some of the pictures of where they were searching where the body was found, my guess is the actual scene of the crime is where the Red arrow is:

On the news they had someone who worked at the industrial place and they said their coworker heard shot/s. She didn't say what time though.

Wrong

He could have gone to court with his 2 buddies and walked with nothing.

Eff Ray-Ray and eff all the Bal'more gangsta apologist fanthugs who support him.

Good work - that looks right, and jives with the street name given in reference to the jogger.

My previous map from that UK paper - as PWP noted - was inaccurate and misleading. This makes much more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference