PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Explosive New Hernandez Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Even if Hernandez is cleared, or the NFL season starts before he is tried and convicted of anything, the league could very well suspend him for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy and without a quick and total exoneration, there are precedents indicating that such a suspension is not only possible, but likely."

Y! SPORTS

You're quoting Yahoo? The company with the name that best describes its employees? Priceless.

Of course, he's uncooperative. That's what the innocents do. :bricks:

Playing devil's advocate I would lawyer up if I was innocent or guilty. Sometimes things can get spun and bite you in the ass even if you are innocent. Just my opinion of course.

That is completely unfair to those in the current FO, who had Zero to do with drafting Christian Peter.

kraft is still here.......I think he has lowered the bar when it come to expectations personal in nature of the players on the roster

It is, actually. All the time. I wouldn't let the police search anything that I own without a warrant, and while that may get me the 'uncooperative' label, that would simply be me exercising my Fourth Amendment rights.

someone is dead........at best it is because of extreme intoxication, but again.....someone is dead......given the apparent proximity, I don't believe there is much if anything AH can say that would make me feel he deserves to continue to be part of the patriots.....but then again, the pats have become completely corrupt since the days of Christian Peter
This might be the most moronic statement I have ever read on this board. And that covers some effing territory. Well done...

Quoth the Colon : "Eversore"

lot of constipation on this thread....not looking forward to the "explosive!" details to ensue...

kraft is still here.......I think he has lowered the bar when it come to expectations personal in nature of the players on the roster

Hey can you link me some of your old posts where you decried Aaron Hernandez' lack of character, talked about how it was a morally bankrupt move to draft him and predicted that he'd end up in a mess like this someday?

Clearly you're not simply employing hindsight here, or anything.

This might be the most moronic statement I have ever read on this board. And that covers some effing territory. Well done...

hey ... thanks for your feedback!

That article is as bad as ABC News and their reporting.

Perhaps, it's as bad as this one: New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez could be suspended by league - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

...or the other countless articles on topic that seem to point to the same thing? In fact, this is what I was thinking, yesterday, as many people in this thread were only concerned whether or not AH might be found guilty of murder. It appears to me that there are a lot of pieces here; all indicate a bad character...something that Goodell has historically punished and Mr. Kraft does not like.

Regardless of whether or not AH took a life, many of his skeletons have come to the public's attention. He just lost a sponsor, today. (They didn't wait for an arrest or conviction.)

On one side we have BB drafting the Rutgers guys for being of good character; on the other we have very conflicting AH shenanigans. This is a conflict. The truth is bitter... :eek:

drafting Christian Peter was a failure to be the least bit thorough in studying the background of players, something Kraft would personally have nothing to do with.

Do you even know what happened with Peter?

The Patriots relinquished the rights to Christian only a week after the draft. The team said that Christian's behavior was "incompatible with our organization's standards of acceptable conduct."

According to The Boston Globe, Myra Kraft, the wife of Patriots owner Robert Kraft, personally demanded that the team cut all ties with Peter. It was the first time in NFL history that a drafted player had been waived by a team before the start of training camp.

It was embarrassing that somebody didn't do draft homework, but I have no issue with Kraft's pretty rapid, and in fact unprecedented, response.

He went on to play for the NY Giants, Indianapolis Colts and Chicago Bears, so I'd think your bigger beef would be with them.

new development!...authorities will now indict Hernandez on everything from the Grassy Knoll theory to the Loch Ness monsters sightings....LT Flynn Flanagan released a statement that police are just waiting for the weekend when the courts and attorney general's offices are closed...

It's all getting pretty clear...HE DID IT

Hey can you link me some of your old posts where you decried Aaron Hernandez' lack of character, talked about how it was a morally bankrupt move to draft him and predicted that he'd end up in a mess like this someday?

Clearly you're not simply employing hindsight here, or anything.

my opinion considers everything.......it's great when a player of questionable moral fabric turns it around. hopefully dennard is one of those.......makes a great story......

we're talking murder here.......

'high character guy' was a phrase constantly bandied about when talking about players the pats would bring in

new development!...authorities will now indict Hernandez on everything from the Grassy Knoll theory to the Loch Ness monsters sightings....LT Flynn Flanagan released a statement that police are just waiting for the weekend when the courts and attorney general's offices are closed...

It's all getting pretty clear...HE DID IT

As long as this is from ABC. If not, I find that hard to believe...

It was a landfill, but not anymore. The recycling center is there. The body was found on the dirt lot abutting Dietsch Blvd and Landry ave.

Access to that dirt lot off Landry is easy and inconspicious. Going that route puts it a whole lot closer to Hernandez's house which is on the street off Homeward going to Landry.

Again see post 1445 what I was saying NOT the landfill (left) but on the right

It wasn't feedback it was fact. ABC news just reported it.

This is a sarcastic statement....right? Just checking because it is hard to keep up.....

oh...now on EEI the news is it's a PENDING warrant...PENDING...a judge is looking at the warrant and will either issue it or not issue it....looks like the ol' judge is bucking for some overtime, eh...I mean the warrant WAS issued at 5:45 am then not issued and now, after the workday is done, NOW the judge is looking at it...and what, pray tell was the judge looking at all day before NOW...hey look....outside the window!!!!

flying-pigs.jpg

Uh huh... and how quickly would you invoke your 5th amendment rights and lawyer up when the cops pound on YOUR door asking you about your murdered friend and a car rented in your name? Innocent or not.

Perhaps, it's as bad as this one: New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez could be suspended by league - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

...or the other countless articles on topic that seem to point to the same thing? In fact, this is what I was thinking, yesterday, as many people in this thread were only concerned whether or not AH might be found guilty of murder. It appears to me that there are a lot of pieces here; all indicate a bad character...something that Goodell has historically punished and Mr. Kraft does not like.

Regardless of whether or not AH took a life, many of his skeletons have come to the public's attention. He just lost a sponsor, today. (They didn't wait for an arrest or conviction.)

On one side we have BB drafting the Rutgers guys for being of good character; on the other we have very conflicting AH shenanigans. This is a conflict. The truth is bitter... :eek:

I can see why these guys publish these articles....idiots will read and believe them.

If no charges are filed....what exactly do you base a suspension on?

A guy that shows up at some guys house gets it.......so despite no evidence except that you know the guy...you get suspended.

All those other guys were out in public in active activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference