PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Expect alot of Sammy Morris in tonight's game - Maybe do or die for a RB spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. So long Eckel-fukang-zoofoing-browsin.

I think Morris and Woods will show themselves as locks or EXCELLENT trade material tonight.

IMHO: Maroney, Faulk, Morris, Jordan, EVANS.

Posters are considering cutting a healthy Morris to keep someone like Redd???????????
The reason to watch Morris is to see how well he recovered from his injuries. When he was healthy he was our BEST producing back. He was something special in the beginning of last year.

We have taken the risk of carrying only four running backs several times, and several times we wished we had another solid back in January. We have five running backs. All will have their roles. And BTW, I would suggest that those who compare Eckel with Morris need to re-think their position. BTW, Morris is a fine special teamer.

I believe that we have the portential to have a better running game than last year, in September, but also in January. The question is not our running backs. The question mark is the health of the OL.

I hate to bring up the Superbowl. I wonder how much he would have helped?

Morris is on this team unless he is injured. Morris was better than Maroney last year while healthy.

I guess I believe that if the offense kept the ball for two more minutes, the Giants wouldn't have had the opportunity for their last game winning drive. I think a Morris or a Jordan would have helped us have a better running game.

I hate to bring up the Superbowl. I wonder how much he would have helped?

Morris is on this team unless he is injured. Morris was better than Maroney last year while healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes