PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Every Game is a SUPERBOWL !

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdul7

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Why oh why dont the media and fans of other teams get it ? Maybe some who understand Football and Sports do but majority have all this silly talk....Patriots blueprint, Patriots not the team we thought they were !, weakness here and weakness there , cant stop the run, dont have the run game etc. etc. 12-0 and so many make this team a fake ! Why ?, because 2 good teams having an average or bad season decided to play their very best game or to put it simple their Superbowl against the Pats. The NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS are news not only my friends in the U.S.A , but all all over this Planet we live on. Everywhere Sports headlines have something on the NFL and the only talk is New England.
Everywhere in cafes from London to Bahrain and Tokyo and many more ,,,same question.....are they going to do it ? You dont have to be an American to ask that question, coz i heard it here from many local fans of the NFL in Bahrain. So much attention world wide is just unbelievable.
Thats why every team are playing their Superbowl when they play the Pats.
They want to be on every headline around the world on being the first to defeat this team. Isnt that enough incentive ? Sure it is, especially when your season is over !!.
On the other side which should be obvious also is why should the Pats play all the playbook ? ie. screens and running play on OFF. and say certain DEF. packages when post season is a few weeks away and first round bye just a win away ? Surely they are hiding a lot more than what we are watching week after week on National Television . BB will use them all in good time.
Untill than, let them have their Superbowl and try to make headlines all over the world. My only wish is the Real Superbowl in Arizona Feb. 2008. GO PATS.

It's awesome to think that our team has such loyal fans across the globe. I really enjoy your posts abdul7, keep them coming!

Why oh why dont the media and fans of other teams get it ? Maybe some who understand Football and Sports do but majority have all this silly talk....Patriots blueprint, Patriots not the team we thought they were !, weakness here and weakness there , cant stop the run, dont have the run game etc. etc. 12-0 and so many make this team a fake ! Why ?, because 2 good teams having an average or bad season decided to play their very best game or to put it simple their Superbowl against the Pats. The NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS are news not only my friends in the U.S.A , but all all over this Planet we live on. Everywhere Sports headlines have something on the NFL and the only talk is New England.
Everywhere in cafes from London to Bahrain and Tokyo and many more ,,,same question.....are they going to do it ? You dont have to be an American to ask that question, coz i heard it here from many local fans of the NFL in Bahrain. So much attention world wide is just unbelievable.
Thats why every team are playing their Superbowl when they play the Pats.
They want to be on every headline around the world on being the first to defeat this team. Isnt that enough incentive ? Sure it is, especially when your season is over !!.
On the other side which should be obvious also is why should the Pats play all the playbook ? ie. screens and running play on OFF. and say certain DEF. packages when post season is a few weeks away and first round bye just a win away ? Surely they are hiding a lot more than what we are watching week after week on National Television . BB will use them all in good time.
Untill than, let them have their Superbowl and try to make headlines all over the world. My only wish is the Real Superbowl in Arizona Feb. 2008. GO PATS.

Also, IMO both Eagles and Ravens have lot of talent on their teams that haven't played for the team cause this season. When their manhood is questioned by media and vegas with 20+ point underdog status, common cause is presented to them on a platter and they play their best- they are still not doing it for team cause but the individual cause coincides with team cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News