PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN First Take actually hits the Manning case on the head..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting how they tied his newly tainted image and untrustworthiness with whether there is more to the HGH story. That could get interesting.

On top of that I've seen a few twitter feeds bringing up his multiple infidelities during road trips and parties.

Peyton is such a dumbass. If he and his dad had left her out of the book those 74 pages of court documents would never had existed.

Watching Pardon the Interruption now. The point made by several of the panelists in response to the charge that the recent report is one sided is that Manning's version has been out there for quite awhile, as regurgitated by the fawning media.

EDIT: I meant Around the Horn, not PTI

Last edited:
Interesting how they tied his newly tainted image and untrustworthiness with whether there is more to the HGH story. That could get interesting.

On top of that I've seen a few twitter feeds bringing up his multiple infidelities during road trips and parties.

Peyton is such a dumbass. If he and his dad had left her out of the book those 74 pages of court documents would never had existed.
Blood is in the water.

surprised espn allowed this.

guess peyton doesn't want to work for them next year.

Watching Pardon the Interruption now. The point made by several of the panelists in response to the charge that the recent report is one sided is that Manning's version has been out there for quite awhile, as regurgitated by the fawning media.

i'm fine with them bringing up the race card in this case.:)

EDIT: I meant Around the Horn, not PTI

Its gotta be their arrogance that just wouldn't allow them to just let it go. My guess is that even though the Manning's knew that Peyton was at fault, there was no way that some nobody trainer was going to get the best of them.

Stephen A talks about not knowing and therefore not bringing it up when other peoples troubles have hit the headlines. Wonders if he brings up Ben Roethlisberger then. No.. thought not!

Holy cow. I really can't believe what I am hearing today.

OTL: A paraphrase of some of the things said:

1. The last 20 years we have been only pushing Manning's side of the story. (Including HGH)
2. Journalistically we have not taken a good look at Peyton because of his stature.
3. We attacked Al Jazeera but did not look into Peyton.
4. The Manning family was untouchable until now.
5. We heard the HGH denial from Peyton. "where are you now, Peyton"

Sarah Spain That's What She Said On Peyton Manning Sexual Assault Allegations (<< Link (there are 2 parts)

I wonder, in a purely speculative manner, if the Mannings had something to do with the drive behind the attempt to bring Brady down via deflategate out of vindictive jealousy. "Brady can't be better than my son"

1. The last 20 years we have been only pushing Manning's side of the story. (Including HGH)
2. Journalistically we have not taken a good look at Peyton because of his stature.

Sarah Spain That's What She Said On Peyton Manning Sexual Assault Allegations (<< Link (there are 2 parts)

Good stuff but it needs to come from higher up the flagpole.

I wonder, in a purely speculative manner, if the Mannings had something to do with the drive behind the attempt to bring Brady down via deflategate out of vindictive jealousy. "Brady can't be better than my son"

I sure hope not. Nothing surprises me anymore.

vwMin.gif

How magnificent is it that Peyton Manning and R Kelly are being seen as in the same light. WOW

Good stuff but it needs to come from higher up the flagpole.

I sure hope not. Nothing surprises me anymore.

That was OTL which was linked on BSPN's home page. Not sure how much further up the flagpole you can get.

That was OTL which was linked on BSPN's home page. Not sure how much further up the flagpole you can get.
Yea I guess I meant a more unbiased legit news service but if a biased news service is behaving in a unbiased fashion then I'll take it I guess

Yea I guess I meant a more unbiased legit news service but if a biased news service is behaving in a unbiased fashion then I'll take it I guess

OK. I see what you mean. Not sure how I missed that. I was actually thinking earlier that it's a shame that most of the networks are bogged down with debate discussions etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes