PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN: Brady Responds To Criticism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Matt Light, Dan Koppen, and the rest of this "bunch of try-hard, injury-prone stiffs" taken responsibility for this sorry excuse of an OL?

Has The Randy Ratio taken responsibility for his inability to beat single coverage deep, or to out-fight anybody for a jump ball?

And has the FO taken responsibility for Chicken Legs, KOC, Terry Wheatley, Alex Smith, Greg Lewis, Kareem Brown, ClintRichardsOldenOhrenBurger, George Bustey, CJack, ROC, Jeremy Mincey, Duane Starks, Bumblin' Bennie, Guss Scott, Dexter Reid, Cedric Effin Cobbs, Bethel Johnson, Dan Klecko, Brock Williams & Kenyatta Jones?

Step away from the bridge sir. We can get you help.

Have Matt Light, Dan Koppen, and the rest of this "bunch of try-hard, injury-prone stiffs" taken responsibility for this sorry excuse of an OL?

Has The Randy Ratio taken responsibility for his inability to beat single coverage deep, or to out-fight anybody for a jump ball?

And has the FO taken responsibility for Chicken Legs, KOC, Terry Wheatley, Alex Smith, Greg Lewis, Kareem Brown, ClintRichardsOldenOhrenBurger, George Bustey, CJack, ROC, Jeremy Mincey, Duane Starks, Bumblin' Bennie, Guss Scott, Dexter Reid, Cedric Effin Cobbs, Bethel Johnson, Dan Klecko, Brock Williams & Kenyatta Jones?

I think you won "Worst Post of the Year" with this drivel. If we missed 22 draft picks out of 70 (give or take) that's not a bad ratio at all. Try cheering for the Lions or something, with thier first round picks being a who's who of total failures with a few exceptions (Calvin Johnson, Roy Williams, maybe Stafford).

You're the type of person who most likely b!tched about Meriweather and Mayo not playing lights out 3 games into thier rookie seasons. :rolleyes:

Junk post.

Junk poster.

Congratulations on being the board's biggest waste of space.

No, really - find another team - you do nothing but *****, moan and cry at every given opportunity.

I have a sneaking suspicion you may not even be a Patriots fan to begin with - I don't think you've managed 10 decent posts in your time here.

Junk post.

Junk poster.

Congratulations on being the board's biggest waste of space.

No, really - find another team - you do nothing but *****, moan and cry at every given opportunity.

I have a sneaking suspicion you may not even be a Patriots fan to begin with - I don't think you've managed 10 decent posts in your time here.

every team in the Nfl has a list of players they miss on.

every team in the Nfl has a list of players they miss on.

Of course they do.

Thats why i'm proud to a Patriots fan - why I like to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Listing draft failures, as Captain Stone did, is just an example of an ungrateful, spoilt childs attitude to life.

Guys like that should be forced to serve a 3 year apprenticeship following a team like the Lions or the Browns.

I wouldn't want to tell any of the Pats to their face that they don't have "fire in their bellies," so I'll differ with you on that one.

Here's what I want to see:

1) Whether the Offense can establish the run in that first possession and in the game, score or no score.

2) Whether TB stands in the pocket and doesn't start drifting back and to his left right after the ball is snapped, especially after a play on which he took a hit.

3) Whether Brady gets hit and knocked to the ground a lot less often than he was last week (don't have the right stats at hand on that one).

4) Whether TB puts a few balls on the money with some zip early on and isn't overthrowing the big throws and just missing the short ones by a foot or two. A couple seven or eight yard completions on that first drive would be a good sign.

5) How the new secondary handles Ryan and Gonzalez.

6) Whether we can mount any sort of rush on Ryan.

7) Whether Special Teams can consistently keep the Falcons inside the 25 yard line on KO's and not give them field position at the 35 or better consistently. Nearly everyone of Ghost's kicks were three to five yards deep, but the Jets were running them out with abandon.

8) No more than one Delay of game call on the Offense.

9) No more than two Holding Calls on the Offense.

That's it. This is a work in progress. Like every other Pats fan on this Board I want a W, but if four or five of those things are moving in the right direction, I'll be happy. It's a long season.

I never said they didn't have fire in their bellies. I said that I hope they come out with one for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back