PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Enjoy the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike the Brit

Minuteman Target
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
It's four hours to kick-off? Are you excited? I am!

It's a miserable day but this will be the highlight. Will we win? To judge by the pick the score contest, most of us don't think so. I just couldn't bring myself not to pick us to win, but we're underdogs, no question. But that doesn't matter. It's Patriots football and I'm looking forward to it, win or lose.

If we don't win, don't freak out. This is directed not just to those who have to post "I can't believe how much our XXXXX sucks!" threads but also to those who can't control their anger but have to redirect it onto other posters. There are only three threads on the front page at the moment trashing those who are critical of the team! Wow!

Calm down guys. If you haven't learned how to deal with losing yet, I have to question how long you've been a Patriots fan. :rolleyes:

So a big salute to all of you going into your lucky gameday ritual! Hope it includes some nice food and good beer. Have a great game. Go PATS!!!!

What a great post, Mike! I too picked the Pats to win, my daughter yelled at me but I told her I could never root for my team to lose just to win a few bucks! We may get killed today but we are work in progress right now, I just hope to see some good plays to give us all some hope for the coming weeks.

Mike the Brit said:

It's a miserable day but this will be the highlight. Will we win? To judge by the pick the score contest, most of us don't think so. I just couldn't bring myself not to pick us to win, but we're underdogs, no question. But that doesn't matter. It's Patriots football and I'm looking forward to it, win or lose.

If we don't win, don't freak out. This is directed not just to those who have to post "I can't believe how much our XXXXX sucks!" threads but also to those who can't control their anger but have to redirect it onto other posters. There are only three threads on the front page at the moment trashing those who are critical of the team! Wow!

Calm down guys. If you haven't learned how to deal with losing yet, I have to question how long you've been a Patriots fan. :rolleyes:

So a big salute to all of you going into your lucky gameday ritual! Hope it includes some nice food and good beer. Have a great game. Go PATS!!!!

Good post!

It's a miserable day in Jolly Old England too?

PATSNUTme said:
Good post!

It's a miserable day in Jolly Old England too?

Jolly old Cambridge Massachusetts, actually, old bean. :rolleyes:

Ah, some sanity!

A damn shame that while most of the country will be catching Pats vs. Bengs, my area is showing the Jags game.. oh the injustice

Mike the Brit said:
If we don't win, don't freak out. This is directed not just to those who have to post "I can't believe how much our XXXXX sucks!" threads but also to those who can't control their anger but have to redirect it onto other posters.

ROFL!
So true. Regardless, I fully expect Rodney's post-game interview to sound:

"Nobody gave us a chance, not the media, not even our own fans. Hell, my own mother didn't give us a chance. But we believed in ourselves and worked hard all week."

GO PATS!

edgecy said:
Ah, some sanity!

A damn shame that while most of the country will be catching Pats vs. Bengs, my area is showing the Jags game.. oh the injustice
Me too, think we'll have the Dolphins-Pats next Sunday? My sisters will be here from MA & CT & will kill me if they can't watch the game!

Mike the Brit said:
Jolly old Cambridge Massachusetts, actually, old bean. :rolleyes:
We have to get that Homeland Security deal tightned up!

Hope that you are enjoying your stay. My nephew went to Harvard and when I went down there to visit, I found the people around Harvard squard to be "rather queer".

Mike the Brit said:

You bugger. I am soooo jealous. For some of us, that game kicks off at 9.15 and there's no local pub showing it. :mad: Oh, and it has been raining this weekend in SE London.

Seriously, enjoy. I echo your sentiments about the bandwaggoners. I suspect they have never seen a crap Pats team.

Did you enjoy that?

Well, what next?

The Colts win against the Jets right at the end, despite some determined play and imaginative coaching by the Jesters.

Next Patsfans.com goes down. No message board, no chat room and every time the Patriots game goes to commercial we get to watch Peyton Manning again.

Never mind, the team are all heroes. If you didn’t enjoy that you must be dead!

Edit: ... or Ron Borges.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case