PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[EDIT: Kinda NSFW] OT: SD Chargers field employee whittling during a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, it's probably because I am a chick and I am old, but I honestly thought the OP meant real whittling, with a knife and a piece of wood (no pun intended OMG), and I'm like, so what's the big problem? LOL.

POTY Deb

I wish that I could take credit for the term. My buddy who is an Atlanta fireman thought of it. Riding up high in the firetrucks you see what people are doing in their vehicles. For the record, thats not how we met and struck up a conversation either.

The guy is djmb as hell for this, But he certainly must have balls the size of grapefruits. Im not dumb enough to do this, but im not ballsy enough to do it either
I go with "dumb as hell". This isn't anything I would equate to having "big balls",pretty pathetic and weak individual if you ask me. Why couldn't he just go use the bathroom before he came out onto the field to deflate his balls? According to the NFL, it should take no longer than 90 seconds to accomplish this on 11 balls, let alone 2.

Okay, it's probably because I am a chick and I am old, but I honestly thought the OP meant real whittling, with a knife and a piece of wood (no pun intended OMG), and I'm like, so what's the big problem? LOL.
You are not alone PatsDeb. I thought the exact same thing. I was trying to figure out how he got a knife past security when he arrived at the stadium.

Sexual harassment is so hilarious, guys. Man stuff, amirite?

I almost feel a little sympathy for this guy because his name is going to get out there, if it hasn't already. Going forward, whenever he applies for a job, his employer is going to do a search on him and find out he's "the masturbating security guard." This is going to follow him around for a long time. On the other hand, you kind of deserve what's coming (NPI) if you can't control your urges when you're in front of a stadium full of people, many of them with the ability to record your actions.

Poetic justice for a pretty stupid, vile act.

I suppose I should be grateful that the OP didn't use the word scrimshawing. In retrospect that would have been nightmarish.

Last edited:
Chocking the SD Chicken?

i

I love how this dude tries to play it off with the other hand grabbing the forearm. LOL I can picture him thinking "Yeah, this way I'm still in my security stance, no one will know!" He ended up giving himself a dutch rudder.

Also, If I was close enough to take this video I would have shamed that douche endlessly. Make a scene until the whole section is on him.

Tourette's?

This thread reminds me of an old joke:

Doctor: "You really shouldn't be masturbating so much."

Patient: "What's the big deal?"

Doctor: "At least wait until after the examination's over."

o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes